Art work for Hugh's Rat Shak

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, not sure what you're looking for as an opinion, so my base opinion: #2 is the best, and I don't care much for #5. #4 is simple and good.

If you want a honest (brutal) critique, ask. What are these exactly? Finished work or concepts?

A good friend of mine from grade school drew these, he is a true artist, he will not use his talent though. I have tried so many times to get him out there and noticed but he feels he could not make a living doing it, he can draw ANYTHING and I mean anything #1 & #2 took him about 15 minutes each ?????

You can led a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Reminds me of the quote by Robert Hughes

The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation prize.

He is a nut, him and I were to only two in school who could really draw. He would draw naked pictures of the teachers doing "THINGS" and didn't want to get caught with the finale drawing so I would put those pictures in my locker well the teachers figured out there where drawings of EVERYONE in my locker they never said anything they would come and take the drawings of them self and leave the rest for the others to take ???

Latest posts

Back