Awesome Hot Rod chick!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TiredIronGRB

Traditionalist
This is my main Hot Rod/Rat Rod helper and co-pilot...

39_Ford_256.jpg

She's my 2.5 year old grand daughter, she lives with us and is a true gift from the Lord...if she hears one of the rods start she thinks she has to be in it.

what a sweety

My daughter just turned 3 and she runs off crying cause "Daddys hotrod is too loud" and she road in it once and doesn't want to ride in it again! Give your grandaughter a big hug from all of us parents/grandparents that wish ours would have the same love for cars!

good shot of the car&young-un.......[cl[cl

my lil' 2 yr old loves to ride in our old jeep she'll say "vroom-vroom"

and she thinks she has to be behind the wheel too, BTW

gotta love kids--esp. the ones who love our rides:D

My daughter just turned 3 and she runs off crying cause "Daddys hotrod is too loud" and she road in it once and doesn't want to ride in it again! Give your grandaughter a big hug from all of us parents/grandparents that wish ours would have the same love for cars!

She's been hanging with me in the garage since before she could walk and she's not afraid of getting dirty. I started her out with a piece of aluminum I-beam with a bunch of holes drilled and tapped different sizes and a little can of bolts and washers.

We started on the '56 Caddy (Fleetwood) today, I started the bumper ends (top and bottom bolts) then let her put the rest in.

Man I know exactly how you feel. My daughter just turned 13 and she loves hangin out with me at my Riotz Creations shop. She also attends most of the car shows with me and helps out in my show booth. We are also well along the way of collecting parts for her Rat Rod. How cool is that Eh![cl

Enjoy, they grow up fast nowdays you have a cute girl there and a nice looking car to take care of both.My boy is 13 and it's hard to get him to help me .But he likes to ride in my cars and truck know what I mean.

Enjoy, they grow up fast nowdays you have a cute girl there and a nice looking car to take care of both.My boy is 13 and it's hard to get him to help me .But he likes to ride in my cars and truck know what I mean.

Oh I know how fast they grow up, that's my grand daughter...my daughter is 25. She was driving Army jeeps when she was 7.

I fired up my truck the other day for the first time in about 10 months. My 11 year old daughter had a big ear to ear grin and was telling me to rev it up for her! It's very cool when they get a kick out of it too.

Cool car by the way.

Good pic Papaw Iron,, What does she call you ?? I remember when Cam was that little ! I would'nt let him even lean on a Ford !! :D Now look at him,,, 12 year old gearhead , diggin Chevy's and chasing girls !!

Attachments

• 100_0997.jpg
    100_0997.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 63
Here is my granddaughter on her first Harley

Your granddaughter is cute cute cute. I sure does make it more fun when they are around. This is my granddaughter on her first Harley with a little trailer to fetch Pop Pop another beer on ice.

Attachments

• Harley Trike left rear.jpg
    Harley Trike left rear.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Lexie on Harley Trike.jpg
    Lexie on Harley Trike.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 33
awesome hot rod chick

this is too kool. my grand daughter lives with us and she loves helping me in the shop and is already talking about her own car. it gas to be PINK and PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

cant find the most recent but i cant get my 3yr old girl away when i wanna work outside. love it as i do, but sometimes its difficult when she/they are around. so i give her extra tools and either some scrap metal/wood or flip her jeep over and let her tinker on it. she loves to ride in buddys semi truck(aka grandpas)

Attachments

• 0619091826.jpg
    0619091826.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 0627092008.jpg
    0627092008.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Back