Billetproof Florida 2009 date !!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm stoked.....I can not wait. Come hell or high water I will NOT miss this upcoming event.

I've got a X member to cut out & the transmission mount to remove & then it's back to re-assembly.

Ratty 46

I've got work to do too. I'm making changes after Daytona in November and I hope I get them finished in time or I won't be able to bring my coupe. I'm doing an engine swap that's going to require a little fab work and I need some test and tune time after it's finished. I hope I make it. Either way, I'll be at Billetproof.

Damn straight!!! ALthough my car will not be finished this year (again) I will attend. I refuse to attend after this year with out my car being driven to the meet.

Ratty 46

No more excuses as to why it isn't there for me!
02_28_09_Progress01.jpg

Lookin good 4t64rd. Congrats on working hard and getting her going. I'll see you at the show. Look me up if I don't see you. I'll be the fat ugly guy wearing jeans and a black t-shirt with some type of car related logo on it. :D

the Saints & Sinners CC will be there! this will be our 1st show as a formal club. were leaving 10am friday. any S.florida guys wanna ride up with us?

the Saints & Sinners CC will be there! this will be our 1st show as a formal club. were leaving 10am friday. any S.florida guys wanna ride up with us?

We may be leaving around the same time but we haven't decided on a solid plan yet. How many cars are you guys bringing? By "we", I don't mean a club, I mean just me, my brother, and maybe my dad if he feels up to it.

We may be leaving around the same time but we haven't decided on a solid plan yet. How many cars are you guys bringing? By "we", I don't mean a club, I mean just me, my brother, and maybe my dad if he feels up to it.

theirs 5 cars heading up maybe 6 if we get the merc done in time lol

Latest posts

Back