Come back with a warrant!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
This was at a house I went to recently... ummm... didn't know what to say!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Attachments

• warrant.jpg
    warrant.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 86
lol, I need one for the shop :D
Every good shop needs a Warrant
Some damn Yankees and some good ol southern boys
Some AC DC
Some White Lions (without Siegfried)
A Ford...Lita Ford
Ozzie
and some Joe Satriani for those artsy-fartsy days

I to0, have served a few warrants!

Never saw the mat at any of mine..... not sure it would slow me down any.... Anyway.... I like AC/DC, Black Sabath (Ozzie for those of you too young to remember Black Sabath) but have never heard the Warrants..... do they play music like "The Police"?? (Sting for those of you too young to remember) LOL

I've seen those mats and have actually complied with the instructions :[ddev

I'm sure you have! Probably with that same smirk on your face as the DaDevil...AFTER you got the hand cuffs on and had them in the back of the car

A Ripley Moment

Belive it or not..... I don't eat donuts, try to treat everyone with respect, (even the bad guys) and don't write speeding tickets to loud fast cars that are cool.....
Why can't we all just get along, following the rules and be nice to each other??? Would sure make my job easier..... don't get any real pleasure out of making arrests or writting cites.... I leave that to the young guns....LOL

Earthman

I am sure you were brought up like me, respect your parents, your teachers, your elders and persons of authority... just like I was... I appreciate your thoughts and I have alway tried to do my best and use good common sense and descretion in use of my position... thanks again for the thumbs up... My oldest kid drives B-trains, my youngest keeps them running... I admire truckers as it isn't an easy job dealing with some of the bone head drivers that think you can stop 65 to 80 thousand pounds on a dime... Thumbs up to you too!!! I'd use the icons but haven't figured out how to get them to go in..LOL

Never saw the mat at any of mine..... not sure it would slow me down any.... Anyway.... I like AC/DC, Black Sabath (Ozzie for those of you too young to remember Black Sabath) but have never heard the Warrants..... do they play music like "The Police"?? (Sting for those of you too young to remember) LOL

warrant...?
She's my cheery pie...
I saw red...
UNCLE TOM'S CABIN?????
YOU DON'T KNOW UNCLE TOMS CABIN???

I am sure you were brought up like me, respect your parents, your teachers, your elders and persons of authority... just like I was... I appreciate your thoughts and I have alway tried to do my best and use good common sense and descretion in use of my position... thanks again for the thumbs up... My oldest kid drives B-trains, my youngest keeps them running... I admire truckers as it isn't an easy job dealing with some of the bone head drivers that think you can stop 65 to 80 thousand pounds on a dime... Thumbs up to you too!!! I'd use the icons but haven't figured out how to get them to go in..LOL

Good old truck drivers are a dying breed too, there are more bone head truck drivers than not. And what's up with that slumped down, looking through the steering wheel thing?

Good old truck drivers are a dying breed too, there are more bone head truck drivers than not. And what's up with that slumped down, looking through the steering wheel thing?

These truckers were going through Nashville, one in the granny lane had to quickly move over to avoid getting hit by a crackerhead squirrel coming on the interstate.
he did it right...he loooked...it was clear...he got it smooth.
therer was a truck in that lane coming up a little faster...he slowed down a little then the trouble started. Some supertruckers and radio rambo's started laying into this guy that had to move over somethign fierce. He told them you drive your truck I'll drive mine.
So the troublemakers turned to the guy that had to slow down a little and said "Don't that make you mad what he done?"
An old grizzeled voice came over the radio "what'd he do?"
"He made you slow down" they said.
The old man replied "If you don't know how to handle all three of them pedals y'all ought to stay home and out of a truck"
"But don't that make you mad" they said again
he said "listen, I have skills. I don't find myself in situations that make me mad anymore I'm in control. Some people use their skills and some people use their mouth".

I figured he was pretty good at walking talking and chewing gum.

Being old don't make you a genius but disrespecting an old man will make you an idiot.

Sorry Torchman

Yeah, guess I have heard Warrant..... I've gotten to the age that I have to explore one of lifes biggest questions: "what did I come into the room for... I knew a minute ago".... LOL

Latest posts

Back