couple pix of my 29

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solidnoise

"
DSCI0087.jpg
"
"
DSCI0088.jpg
"
"
DSCI0089.jpg
"
"
DSCI0090.jpg
"

"
DSCI0092.jpg
"

nice, what body is it, mines a murray but doesn't look like that i dont think, looks like it'll be fun. what you putting in it?

body is just a 29 plymouth model 'U' 4 door sedan. basically its what u see there. but i gotta ask... whats a murray? my pops and i were curious after reading that post. and i'm not quite sure what u meant as whats going in it? engine wise its the motor in the pics. chevy 2.8 out of an 88 s10. as for interior, not sure yet. kinda toying around with some ideas as of current.

solidnoise, it's possible that he was referring to a Murray bodied Ford sedan. I see that he owns a 29 Ford Model A four door. He might have assumed that your 29 was a Ford instead of a Plymouth.

Oh that's cool....If you look at this picture the long piece of metal leaning on the rear fender will be the roof. We cut the roof off of my 72 Volkswagen Squareback..... We wanted something different and I guess it don't get any different than that. Because the original had a flat top and this one will be sort of rounded with a drip rail.
DSCI0089.jpg

Latest posts

Back