Custom Car And Truck Contest

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm heading out for Daytona early in the morning so this is it for me, but I'll leave you with this last one. Hope you enjoyed some of my custom pics.

Andy Saunders 1

I've seen many of the King George Barris' cars posted so I thought I would post a few from the English pretender to the throne... Andy Saunders.

The silver one is X 2000 built on a '62 Mercury floor pan and based on a 1958 Ford styling exercise that was never built.

Attachments

• andy_saunders_x-2000.jpg
    andy_saunders_x-2000.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 8
  • AndySaunders1 X2000.jpg
    AndySaunders1 X2000.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 13
  • AndySaunders2.jpg
    AndySaunders2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 6
  • aurora large.jpg
    aurora large.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 8
  • poncho a - feature.jpg
    poncho a - feature.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 8
Andy Saunders 2

This car is call "Flat out" it is the Worlds Lowest Car (according to the Guiness Book of Records) its 22 inches high (low? :confused: )not sure if it should be here or on strange car thread but as I've posted other Andy Saunders cars here I'll put it here.

PS it was built in 3 days at an autojumble.

Attachments

• flat out 10.jpg
    flat out 10.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 27
  • flat out 21.jpg
    flat out 21.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 28
  • flat out 15.jpg
    flat out 15.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 23
I've seen many of the King George Barris' cars posted so I thought I would post a few from the English pretender to the throne... Andy Saunders.

The silver one is X 2000 built on a '62 Mercury floor pan and based on a 1958 Ford styling exercise that was never built.

you have some nice photos

Thanks

Thanks RL

I try and contribute when possible - our rat and rod scene is poor here :( but I like what I see on the site.

Latest posts

Back