Did you get in trouble in school?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyesore

I always wonder what type of people post on forums. I was always getting in trouble for talking in school, taking in class, talking in line and for all kinds of stuff. The principal know me very well. Like most forums, some people post a lot, some people post every now and then and some people just lurk in the background. My parents and my teachers were always telling me to stop talking. I also didn't like what most people liked and when I was told not to do something I, er, did it. Guess that's what drew me to rat rods, a rebelious type of hot rod. Whoops, there I go again talking too much. What about you?

ISore

I'm pretty quiet! You can tell by the amount of posts I've had in a year and a half since I joined RRR!:D.Never got in any trouble at school and kept quiet!........Ow, my nose is growing![ddd.:D.CR

Was a Yapper myself lol but the most trouble I was in was backing my 72 Caddy up to the gym door and doing a rather large burn out [ddev

I broke my first grade teacher--she got so mad at me she did tha kid shaking thing, and knocked me out-- I ended up in the hospital. I OWNED that school till we moved. Was absolutely un-manageable for 4 years..

My last year at college I got caught playing the system--forgeing signatures to wave some required classes I didn't want to take--for that one year--they failed to look at the years before!!![ddd I don't know why they didn't expell me?? (I deserved it) I had to take Histoty 101, and a Spanish class, and they gave me a degree in BS!! :) (Well earned)

The 15 or so years in between--I was an ANGEL--:D----yeah--thats the ticket...

PA41

I got suspended in grade school for wheelieing a 200 Honda into the rear of a school bus (showing off for the girls).

I won't even get into the high school years.

Er... I did get in a lil trouble for talkin', passin' notes & humming constantly & was never at a loss for words... still have that problem to this day! One time I broke into our biology room B4 class & put a burning cig in the mouth of our human skeleton... wow my teach got plenty mad. My math teacher had a habit of stomping down the trash in his trash can B4 class so we filled it up with water & put wadded up paper on top... u know the rest. Got swats for that one & our principal was a very muscular 6'4" basketball player!!! My wife is always telling me to quit humming or quit talkin' when we are out somewhere! When the internet came along she said I only used to irritate people around here but now I'm irritating people all over the place! Yep... guilty! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

i've NEVER been in trouble--ever! hey CR- how do we keep these nose "growth spurts" away:D

got in trouble alot as a kid for talking-and for "doodling/drawing" when i was supposed to be listening

H.S. years got threatened with the law for blasting the glasspacks, while leaving school, and in trouble a time or two for a loud radio-it shook windows in two different H.S. bldngs!
(in 1990 small town AR that was like a first!:D)
had moved the gas tank from behind the seat of my 66 so i could put speakers back there [ddev

Accused of being the class clown, most teachers couldn't get after me too much because they couldn't do it with a straight face. Guess that why I ended up being a disc jockey and doing stand up.

I was not exactly a good kid in my teens. My Dad had died when I was about 11 so I had no one to beat my butt if I screwed up. My Mom tried to compensate for no Dad by being soft on me and I took full advantage of it. I missed so much school that the Principal made my Mom a deal that I could drive my car to school if I would come. (At my school no students could drive there) That lasted until I almost hit my English teacher while speeding through the parking lot after class one day.:eek:

I'm not proud at all of the way I was, and feel bad for the things I put my Mom through. More than once she had to come to the Police station at night to get me out for drag racing or some other car related incident. I didn't really change until I was in my mid 20's and had Sons of my own who I realized were looking up to me for an example.

You can't change your past, but you can only change what you do from today on. :)

Don

I don't even know where to begin. I guess the one that stands out the most is getting in-school-suspension for mooning our substitute teacher...during class; not nearly as bad as my folks making me castarate a couple hundred piglets (alone) as punishment.

We won't go into the college years, they were by far the worst.

scenario

Visualize a high school hallway, probably 300 feet long. Straight. Doors at each end. Both doors propped open for breeze.

Young Johnny (or whomever!!) on a Honda 305 scrambler, straight pipes, snuff or nots. Snuffers open.

"Double dog dare ya!"

Ever ride on Linoleum? Slick as snot.

Thats one of those things where "I guess ya had to be there" really means something.

I been there, but not by myself, and not to that degree.

The worst I've ever been a part of is cutting a 250 pounder.. It's amazing how strong a hog can be when you are doing that to him. It took 3 big ole boys to do the deed..

Farm Livin :D

PA41

He He HE.... How about rubber banding the handle on a fire extinguisher and rolling it down a long hallway. Needless to say i ended up in military school. No dad around also.

trouble??

I never got in trouble at school,however the truant officer found me in the local pool hall a number of times. this enabled me to graduate in grade 9. and I was given a 3rd degree. skipped 3 simesters. now beat that.:D:D

Latest posts

Back