Dig this steampunked ratty!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I really appreciate it fellas, but there is no sense in dealing with this guy. He somehow feels the need to take any sort of constructive criticism as a personal insult. For some reason he seems to take out his frustrations on me though. Odd I know. :) Perhaps he has a crush on me? Or maybe being an internet tough guy makes up for lacking in other certain areas? Just a thought! [S

Let's move on shall we?

You guys really do make me laugh..NOT.

I thought the MOD stated to " BE nice,it doesnt hurt really." But I see you almost always slamming people B E D .The comment about the American Picker guys being the " GAY DUO." Hmmm..seems like a slam..but I thought we were supposed to be nice.? Oh,rules dont apply to you.You didnt read the article about the car from Steampunked because then you would have noticed it was TOLD by the guys who built it.." MOCK UP..".Hmm..miss that part..? You seem to rip them apart pretty good about that build..But I thought we were supposed to be nice..? Oh yeah..rebstew..you should seek some help,you keep talking about guys in womans clothing..kinda creepy.My dress..? Hmmm..I thought we were supposed to be nice...I take that as a personal attack.I didnt CALL no one out..I asked a question...not directed at YOU.I thought we were told this is a PG site.The OTHER site..??LOL..The HAMB is a pretty cool place.I read there tech and sell a few things but buy quite a bit from other guys.I even watched a guy build a Model A truck from the ground up...HAND BUILT man..too cool.I even took my last 2 days of vacation pay and went out and bought tools for the shop that Jason Graham owned and burnt to the ground...I lol..I dont have BAD days.

Attachments

• jimmystruck fromt the hamb.jpg
    jimmystruck fromt the hamb.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 13
You all have fun now..ya hear..

Later people....ya all have fun now,..ya hear....and please stop by again..Im here till Friday,try the veal.

No he's just trying to get someone to talk to him.
On with the thread though. The more I look at the pics of the car the more I want to do some plumbing work in my bathroom :D. Like I said before I just think it's a little overdone. Just my personal taste. I'd like to have those headlights he's running.

Man, I hadn't checked this thread lately....relax fellas.

I find the "steampunk" truck interesting to look at. I think that was why Bob posted it.

BlueEyedDevil has posted his work here before and produces some very fine machines. He is also quite knowledgable and responds to a lot of questions in the the tech threads which I appreciate.

Man, I hadn't checked this thread lately....relax fellas.

I find the "steampunk" truck interesting to look at. I think that was why Bob posted it.

BlueEyedDevil has posted his work here before and produces some very fine machines. He is also quite knowledgable and responds to a lot of questions in the the tech threads which I appreciate.

My thoughts exactly Gas, I don't know why that guy gets so worked up. Come on people, it's the internet!!!

And thank you for the compliments. I am admittedly abrasive at times, but it is generally in the best interests (safety, function, aesthetics, etc.). Of course I am opinionated, 'cause I got one of them things everybody else has too. :D It doesn't mean everyone has to agree with me right? Isn't that what keeps it interesting?

As far as my machines, I also appreciate the tip of the hat. The sentiment & respect is mutual, trust me! I turn out some OK junk from time to time. [;) I just try not to break my arm patting myself on the back. Haha...

You both should get well deserved pats on the back for the outstanding work I've seen you do!![cl..and yeah, let's move on. I too like the above rod, but the copper plumbing doesn't do much for me either. I can appreciate the work he put into it though....CR

Latest posts

Back