Duece Of Spades

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sneakysnake, I opened the link you provided. You live in an interesting town.

The trip from Sam's to Sneakysnake's was 786 miles. So far the DVD has traveled 6,819 miles.

It would be nice if a few more guys would get in line.

New Minimum Number of Posts

Okay the new minimum number of posts is 111.:D

That means zpi28 is next followed by I-R-POPS.

zpi28's avatar is enough to scare me into including him anyway.:eek:

Wow, I hadn't visited this thread in a while! Love looking at the pics and reading about your guy's hometowns. [cl This looks like it has become so much fun that I should join in. :D

Put me on the list Bob. :cool:

Your town made it onto Roadside America!!! [cl Every time we head out on vacation I check that site for cool oddball stuff to see.

Thanks, We actually have three circuses that winter here.Kelly-Miller,Carson and Barnes,Culpepper-Merriweather.I think there have been up to five. We have had a few cowboys from around here and a singer or two.lol

Next is zpi28 followed by I-R-POPS, then Snake Farm.

YBE, PM zpi28 for his name & address, or, zpi28, if you see this, PM your name & address to YBeNormal.

Thanks guys for keeping the ball, er disc rolling.

PM is Sent, Thanks dont mind the avatar its my Welsh look coming out. Looking forward to getting this and taking a picture on a local landmark.

Hey, YBe, you owe us a picture...:D

The journey from Sneakysnake's to YBeNormal was 1,032 miles for a total of 7,851 so far.[cl

Enjoy the DVD zpi28. I'm a tiny bit Welsh so that makes us brothers, right? I look more like Ian Woosnam though.:eek:

Rollin Rollin Rollin.....

RAWHIDE!!! Sorry.....cool that it's traveled nearly 8,000 miles...and to think it was broken.....LOL..:D

Hey Zpi I got the DVD back in the mail today. It has been through hell and back. Looks like someone did a burnout across the to address. And the case is cracked. The DVD and cover insert are fine and luckily the return address survived. I will get a new case for it and send it out again next week. Maybe from a different post office[S

Hey, YBe, you owe us a picture...:D

The journey from Sneakysnake's to YBeNormal was 1,032 miles for a total of 7,851 so far.[cl

Enjoy the DVD zpi28. I'm a tiny bit Welsh so that makes us brothers, right? I look more like Ian Woosnam though.:eek:

Cool Bob, is this you? :D
IanWoosanPGAjpg_zps78c7c9d3.jpg

Here is the photo I owe yall From Don Garlits

photo23.jpg

Not sure of the miledge this time with the second attempt i think it may have gotten some extra miles but the miledge traveled from me to ZPI whould be 780 putting the dvd at 8,631[cl

Latest posts

Back