Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
going to round up parts today for my 46 engine project, need a new starter solenoid, rerouting a fuel line, & battery cables, getting ready to put in a different seat, (no plaid:p sorry bobw:p) and i'm waiting for a different length pushrod set for my new aluminum headed beast...would love to complete this project this weekend but, unlikely...

sorry, but i have yet to figure out how to upload my pics from the laptop[S

I had a thought, remember the old saying if a tree falls with noone to hear it, does it make a noise?

Well I was wondering, if you build a rod with no pictures, is it really built?:confused:

ok, guys #1 it is not built yet....#2 i have pictures, just can't get used to this different computer and #3 i am sorry to tease you all with all the details with no pretty pics to share....

if you saw the pic of today i might get banned from this ratrod site b/c i now have billet aluminum valve covers on it!:eek:

if you saw the pic of today i might get banned from this ratrod site b/c i now have billet aluminum valve covers on it!:eek:

yea but they are all pitted right!? and were had for a song cause someone left them outside for 4 years right? RIGHT!?[cl

It's unpleasant finding a meal worm crawling around on your plate half way through a sandwich. I think that loaf of bread was a little out of date.... :(

um i almost threw up over that one...but the saying is true--better than finding only half....:eek:

Well, I'm guessing I ate a few of it's siblings. As soon as I saw it, it suddenly felt like everything in my mouth was moving. I'm sure it wasn't, but you know how the mind plays tricks.

Well, I'm guessing I ate a few of it's siblings. As soon as I saw it, it suddenly felt like everything in my mouth was moving. I'm sure it wasn't, but you know how the mind plays tricks.

Like when you find a tick or a spider crawling on you. Does it feel like one might be on your back right now? [ddev

Like when you find a tick or a spider crawling on you. Does it feel like one might be on your back right now? [ddev

...not gonna believe this, but last nite a friend posted on FB about how many spiders he had killed at his apt. since coming in from a trip...last nite i woke to what i thought was a spider crawling up my neck by my ear, i got up and i'm pretty sure there was a spider web-strand on me....didn't go back to sleep for a while!

When I was serving in the gulf I had an old philipino master chief as I was a cook I was prepping the dinner meal,meatloaf, as many may know this involves crackers mixed with the meat along with the other ingredients as I already mixed everything into the big pots ,about 50# of hamburger I started to dump the crackers in I noticed they were moving, Weebles, I asked my master chief what to do and his response was to cook it up. I told all my buddies to stay away from the meatloaf I cant say why but just stay away.:eek::eek:

finally got a pic to pull up...
and the valve covers were a gift from my loving wife for father's day -10 yrs ago -so allow the billet bashing to begin

Attachments

• 673.jpg
    673.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 28
The quality and character of the person is far more important than what valve covers are made of. Your engine look very nice.

Latest posts

Back