Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe me....

you must have had ALOT of slack if it caused you to wind up in D.C.!!!!! :eek::eek: i wound up in cleveland once--at least i think it was cleveland....[S;):cool:

If you landed in Cleveland you'd know it......lol

I always thought the crash in Roswell was caused by a faulty flux capacitor?? Well that's what the Doc told me......

just released by the government, no reverse lock out caused roswell crash...........

If you landed in Cleveland you'd know it......lol

I always thought the crash in Roswell was caused by a faulty flux capacitor?? Well that's what the Doc told me......

Flux capacitor failure in a saucer shaped weather balloon was certainly government cover up but i would consider the lock out as possible truth for once.

Update: modulator was bad. It wasn't shifting out of first. Dejavu... There is no way this time shifter would hold up trying to pull my Olds.

thanks for update sam--i wondered what you figured out on it......

update of my own....aluminum heads and stuff to install them came in today....good looking heads...will be installing them tomorrow-hopefully....[dr:cool:

ready to get a few pics in here of it all, and tell you how many things my younger brother has found that need "attention" on my rod...
(we don't call him "picky" for nothing!)

ready to get a few pics in here of it all, and tell you how many things my younger brother has found that need "attention" on my rod...
(we don't call him "picky" for nothing!)

Is your brother one of those guys that can find things that should be done until it comes to him doing the work?

I finally have started on this sedan project. I got the front fenders and the right running board off. Just have the rear fenders and left running board left, then I'll get down to business and start working on the suspension and chassis. I think I used every tool I own, including the hot wrench, trying to get this thing apart. It's stuck together really well.

I'll start a project thread when I actually do something constructive on it.

Is your brother one of those guys that can find things that should be done until it comes to him doing the work?

not too bad sam, he found a little too much slack on a front wheel bearing while we were pulling the motor and actually asked if he could take a look at it...and fixed it

he is a very particular individual though, the only person who criticizes his work is himself

I finally have started on this sedan project. I got the front fenders and the right running board off. Just have the rear fenders and left running board left, then I'll get down to business and start working on the suspension and chassis. I think I used every tool I own, including the hot wrench, trying to get this thing apart. It's stuck together really well.

I'll start a project thread when I actually do something constructive on it.

When you live on the rust coast the hot wrench is your favorite tool. Nice car, looking forward to the build thread!...[P

Latest posts

Back