Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" after it started and a bit of a panic when the big air leak on the exhaust manifold was covered in petrol (he refuses to have it sealed up as he reckons the flames are actually a safety feature keeping more modern cars at a safe distance whilst cogging down at roundabouts," :D

REALLY BAD IDEA:
Hmmm.... I remember those 40 Ford front clips you could get to put on VWs. Did anybody ever try to to put a VW front clip on a 40 Ford? Hmmmmm.....

OOOOOHHHH! I got it! I am going to put an old bug front end on a new bug! Or an old mini nose on an old mini!. I could be onto something here.....

" after it started and a bit of a panic when the big air leak on the exhaust manifold was covered in petrol (he refuses to have it sealed up as he reckons the flames are actually a safety feature keeping more modern cars at a safe distance whilst cogging down at roundabouts," :D

Reminds me of when we had a driver come around to the shop because his truck was lacking power. It had been blowing oil out one side of the motor (I6) for a couple weeks, but was now shooting fire out the other side. He still asked the mechanic if he could drive it like that, 'just for today'. :rolleyes:

anyone of us here named Clint?

1204cdafcc99dbda.jpg

"Ughhh, a hot rodder, one of those filthy, greasy creatures in a sweat shirt. I might have known"

I think my wife uttered those very words today when I came in the house.

Mine said "Don't you have something to work on?" as I sat on the couch for once tonight! [S

The BS on this board has dropped to an unacceptable level. :rolleyes:

It's up to me then i suppose.

Sad sight today. A '56 Pontiac hardtop with fabulas patina went into the shredder.:( Don't know if it was the one with the full tank of gas that rocked the place but i thought gastanks only exploded like that in the movies!

The BS on this board has dropped to an unacceptable level. :rolleyes:

The BS in my life seems to have reached an all time high!!:eek::D...CR

Rod Serling's voice "there is a seesaw connection between a ratrod message board and the personal life of one CR55, there is a signpost up ahead,you have just crossed over into The Twilight Zone"

Last edited:
Way to go E-man, you kick started the whole crew.

Went out to eat tonight..... you know it is a good bar-b-que place when they have drains in the restaurant floor.

My latest idea in case I decide to RR a Rolls or a Bently or something European!:eek:....CR:D

You're starting to scare me again Eman!!!!:D

Attachments

• 0426410f8aee098806e1[1].jpg
    0426410f8aee098806e1[1].jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 13
^^^ that is one belt that you don't want to slip!!:eek:

yes i agree w/e-man, the BS is getting kinda low....

my western civ class was talking philosophy yesterday, so i added my own "thoughts" to the conversation....

"I think, therefore.....I get confused" (alot):rolleyes:--i mean about the confused when i think--not that i think alot

Latest posts

Back