Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
forgot to mention this-- i know an older guy, almost a "hoarder," who i've traded out of some parts before,
he's got some old cars and trucks all over a field mostly 4 dr boat-types but good for motors & stuff, anyway me & oldskool are gonna go pilfer and plunder next week end hopefully find some "goodies" (i am now humming the tune "i'm so excited")

i'm wanting a sbc 400 -maybe one will be there i can afford:D

gonna try to remember the camera:rolleyes:

"I think, therefore.....I get confused" (alot):rolleyes:--i mean about the confused when i think--not that i think alot

I had to read that 3 times to make sure I understood it. Kinda confusing. :D

And what's wrong with 4dr boat-types? Sir, my car is offended!
You better take a camera with you.

And what's wrong with 4dr boat-types? Sir, my car is offended!
You better take a camera with you.

well, to me a 4 dr boat-type is a mid 60's thru 80's car...not my personal choice, with the project potential being pretty low, but
a "fat fender" anything is cool even w/ 6 doors...so don't let your car be offfended :eek:

i want to build one w/ no doors, so what do i know:rolleyes:

sitting at home, trying to keep 3 kids "in line" as the wifey went to spend every dollar she could on Christmas stuff....

she actually started the chaos last nite around midnite, then came back only to stash the goods and take a nap and left again around 7:30....

i've got those end of the fall blues, as the temp dropped down into the 30's last nite for the first real cold snap of our season...don't get me wrong, though, i usually like working in my shop in the winter months (as long as i have heat ;))

rambling on, as i have a lack of adult conversation here-sorry guys!:rolleyes:

What a show this must have been! Booker T must have been the opener :D Inna Gadda Da Vida probably the final song

115.jpg

I receive these Emails on a daily basis. Did I answer correctly or was I "politically incorrect" in my hasty response?[S...CR:D

Hello are you available to run errands?I am looking for someone who can handle my personal and business errands at his/her spare time. Someone who can offer me these services:
Mail services: Receive my mails/packages and drop them off at Fedex or UPS(nothing illegal).
Shop for Gifts Sit for delivery( at your home)You will have to work from your home at your convenience. Let me know if you will be able to offer me any of these services.
Thank you.

Yes, I'm available. Can you send some upfront money until I receive my first paycheck?

Latest posts

Back