Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joining the ranks of us retired old men?
Welcome to the club!
Its taken me about 5 years to adjust to this new lifestyle. I have no idea how I got all that stuff done when I was younger!

Congratulations. As a guy who has way too many projects, and no time, I appreciate the work it took to get things cleaned up. Sounds like you have a good plan.

Earthman, we've been internet friends for years now. We all have enjoyed every interaction. You have a gift for building creative, highly individualized vehicles. But when projects or possessions become burdens it's time for a change. You have recognized that. If is time for you to head for the hills, then that's what you should do. Best wishes for your new, improved lifestyle.

Earthman, we've been internet friends for years now. We all have enjoyed every interaction. You have a gift for building creative, highly individualized vehicles. But when projects or possessions become burdens it's time for a change. You have recognized that. If is time for you to head for the hills, then that's what you should do. Best wishes for your new, improved lifestyle.
Thanks Bob. No one should think i am abandoning the hobby it's just a reboot. Still want to build a speedster, a trike based on a front wheel drive clip and have a bizarre compulsion to find a rusty 4dr '55 Chevy 6 cyl for a daily driver ??? :)

I had a phone conversation today with a very nice young chap from Pakistan. This is how it went:
"Hello, how are you today?"
"I'm very well thank you for asking, how are you and more to the point, WHO are you?"
"Madam, my name is Sanjit, and I'm calling you from Microsoft.”
"Microsoft, is that a city in Pakistan?”
" No Madam, MICROSOFT, the computer company. I'm calling to tell you that we have found a problem with your computer.”
"REALLY, that's quite concerning.”
"Yes Madam, it can become very serious indeed but thankfully I will be able to fix it for you.”
"No, I meant it's very concerning because I don't HAVE a computer.”
“You don't?"
“No.”
"Ahh, it must be a problem on your laptop Madam.”
"Don't have one.”
"Ipad?"
"Nope.”
"Tablet?"
"I have none of those things. As a matter of fact, I don't even have a telephone.”
After a few seconds of silence he said "Madam, you are lying to me now!"
I said "Well, you started it!!" and put the phone down.

Latest posts

Back