florida head count

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it looks like the TRR is going to be fun this year:D...rooster

Rooster, are you parking in the hamb section over by the lake or do you Poor Boys have a club section somewhere?

Or none of the above?

I want to meet Don and his son, you, Hotroddaddy, 24dodge, and the others this year while I'm there.

I park in the front, our local streetrod club has reserved parking by the tunnel, i tried to get up with don and sons last year, but he ditched me for shopping, this year we can make it work.

Yeah John, I apologize for that. By the time I realized what time it was, our meeting time was long past. :eek::eek:

This year we will all hook up some way. What do you guys think about an evening meeting too, maybe at the Shopping Center on A1A, or some restaurant?

Don

Thats ok don, i know what really happened, since i know about you and the ladies, i know you picked up 2 or 3, and did not want to share, thats ok.

Yeah i think that would be good, a restaurant would be fine, the days get kinda hectic sometimes.

Believe me, if I picked up 2 or 3 ladies, I would be in Ripleys Believe It or Not. :D

Yeah, the days are really hectic, and we will all be spread out all over the infield, so if we can figure some spot to hang out one evening, maybe have a beer together and a bite to eat, that would be really cool.

Is that something that appeals to you other guys? Any other suggestions?

Don

Rooster, are you parking in the hamb section over by the lake or do you Poor Boys have a club section somewhere?

Or none of the above?

I want to meet Don and his son, you, Hotroddaddy, 24dodge, and the others this year while I'm there.

it looks like we are going to be by the lake with the hamb..but we will be there as a club...should be a good spot,all of our cars fit in ..you know what i mean:cool:...........rooster

Latest posts

Back