florida head count

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gastrick representing the 9-5-4. The only big show I go to is the TRR every year. That's about a 4.5 to 5 hour drive for me with fuel stops. It seems like I'm always working on cars instead of going to the shows. As far as I know, it's pretty much a long hike to any of the big shows for me. I may not know about some of them though. I would like to get out more. How about you Rooster. Do you get to many of the shows? I'd like to cruise over and see you guys sometime.

Gastrick representing the 9-5-4. The only big show I go to is the TRR every year. That's about a 4.5 to 5 hour drive for me with fuel stops. It seems like I'm always working on cars instead of going to the shows. As far as I know, it's pretty much a long hike to any of the big shows for me. I may not know about some of them though. I would like to get out more. How about you Rooster. Do you get to many of the shows? I'd like to cruise over and see you guys sometime.

gastrick why i want a florida head count is..we(the poor boys) have talked about a big show like billet proof here in florida...this is only talk,but we have to start some where.the rumblers put a show on in daytona in feb..it would be great to hook up with another club for support..so i was just looking for a show of hands and what type of cars are out there...the poor boys have rulz......no billet:cool:to start with...i'll post a copy....rooster

You guys talkin about havin a show in Daytona or where...

Depending on when and where, I would love to make it down if possible...

Daytona

I've always wanted to go to Daytona... that would b fun!!! I better git ta workin' on my truck pronto!!!

BoB

Oh yeah, Grandpa has a '56 Chevy, Dad just sold his '48 about to be in the market for a couple projects. always at the Street Rod Nats, Zephyrhills swap meets, Webster, and of course Daytona. This will be the first one in 12 years I miss.

poor boy RULZ..:D;):(:)

Attachments

• rulz.jpg
    rulz.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 15
Florida guy representin' the 7-2-7... Pinellas, to the west of Tampa Bay
Friggin' hot Sunday, didn't make it to the barn after mowing the lawn... told her to not expect me around after dinner all week... Cooler in the evenings.

Yep, I'm going to the shop later and later every day. The evenings are so much better. I hate sweating onto my newly ground parts. :(:(

I'm in Fort Myers, been here since '85, and in Florida since '82. As much as I complain about some of the stuff here, I couldn't see living anywhere else, especially if it gets that white stuff on the ground 6 months out of the year. :D

And, like you other guys, I LIVE FOR THE TURKEY RUN EVERY NOVEMBER. I plan my whole year around that one week, it seems. :D

Don

Florida guy representin' the 7-2-7... Pinellas, to the west of Tampa Bay
Friggin' hot Sunday, didn't make it to the barn after mowing the lawn... told her to not expect me around after dinner all week... Cooler in the evenings.

dude new shirts on order:D...should be in 10 days....and yes to hott for the hot rod shop...went there on sat,and worked on the cobra..roasted my a*S off.......thinking its going to be a night deal now..still want to work on the coupe too,,,a/c side windows,,maebe some new flat paint;)....rooster

904, up here in the north, trr is the only big show, ive been the last two years to the rumblers show, wont be going anymore, let me know, i hav tons of guys up here that would go, also check with the draglinks, or the salvagers, they have a florida forum called the southern greasepit.

904, up here in the north, trr is the only big show, ive been the last two years to the rumblers show, wont be going anymore, let me know, i hav tons of guys up here that would go, also check with the draglinks, or the salvagers, they have a florida forum called the southern greasepit.

There's a RRR member here out of Boca Raton (movinman) who's with the Salvagerz CC.

Latest posts

Back