Gastrick is a B-day boy today!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I know this guy hardly ever posts anything here & barely posts any pictures but you may wanna say happy B-day to him anyway!!! Happy birthday Dr. G!!! Hope ya had a good 'un!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Hope you have a great birthday!

happybirthdayhotrod.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I see you share the date with alot of FAMOUS People:
BATMAN(ADAM WEST), TWIGGY(LESLIE LAWSON) And the list goes on and on.
I Hope YOU had a good one.
George

Happy Birthday G-man! Hope you have many many more. I think I speak for a lot of us on here how much we appreciate your presence and your input!
Thanks.........CR:D:D

Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes folks. I was off of work for a change and was able to spend a quiet day in the shop. We put a tach in my sons Duster and I started doing some things that I need to do to my coupe before I venture out in it to Daytona in November. One of my exhaust studs was weeping a little coolant (they go into the water jackets). I fixed that, and I took the intake off because I have to build a better baffle on the bottom side of my homemade valley pan so my road draft tube doesn't suck out so much engine oil. It hosed down the bottom side of my car pretty good when I went to Billetproof in March.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes.

I hope you don't get a big, hemispherical head with all these people wishig you a Happy Birthday! A nice day in the garage is a perfect birthday present. Happy Birthday, Gas.

Latest posts

Back