guys i need help!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metal doctor

:Di cant decide wether i like this style of grill on my truck iv seen it on others and it looks sweet. tell me what the hell i should do? also ive seen a tone of people chop tops and add in the middle of the roof. now mine i added in the back i was told it was esier to pound out a curve the make somthing flat whats ur opinion?

Attachments

• grill 002.jpg
    grill 002.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 59
  • grill 003.jpg
    grill 003.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 56
  • grill 004.jpg
    grill 004.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 53
  • grill 005.jpg
    grill 005.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 59
I'm no authority on chopping tops but as for the grill...... I like what you've got going on with it. Go with what you've started. I think it will look great finished.

Just my opinion anyway.

Thunder1

Interesting chop idea.

The grill is lookin pretty good.

Over all, I'd say you are doing what you want to do, and it is looking good. Stay with it.

I'd like to see more pics of your chop. It looks like an interesting approach. Are you going to do the bars in the center section in a "V" formation?

v8

im going for the v 8 look the 8 in the center behind the v and bars on the out side. the chop went ok being my first chop and taking 6" out.i'll have more pics tommarow on the chop:cool:

more pics of my chop and grill

more of the chop note flux core is not how u weld 16g i should of known that being a welder thought i give it a try :mad:

Attachments

• truck 003.jpg
    truck 003.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 25
  • truck 004.jpg
    truck 004.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 30
  • truck 005.jpg
    truck 005.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 20
  • truck 006.jpg
    truck 006.jpg