hairbrained invention NO 3958674737

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I threw this together last night due to the part of the driveway I had to work in isn't covered by the flood light on the garage.
yup that's a load lock!

3/4 TON BRAKE DRUM, bolted to a plate, welded to a steel load lock with a double gang box screwed to the side and a strap for a cord hanger screwed to the top of the box.

instead of messing around with wiring the light I just plug it in and i positioned the box so i had enough slack to run the load lock all the way up.
In this pic it's retracted.

I cut the s shaped tube that's the base for the light so I had an L shaped section and just bolted it in where the end foot WAS bolted.
The rest of the tube attached to the light slips over and is retained by the original adjusting screw so it's easy to take off to change the bulb.

I got tired of trying to work in my own shadow.

I'm thinking of adding some tip-back wheels so I don't have to carry it. it's good and heavy

attachment.php

Attachments

• load light.jpg
    load light.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 44
before I bought a welder I had a ground clamp and stinger on leads to attach to a battery.
Exceeding the duty cycle of the batter will burn it out or could blow it up so be careful and use precautions

My first Cattle Dog loved to run. So I used to hook him to his leash and ride my bike while he ran beside me. He soon learned that when the tire starts to rub his butt he needs to move over a little ;)
He loved to go for a run everyday. Great way to exercise your dog, and not kill yourself in the process.

I walk my pal on a bike every day. I use a lil longer leash to do that than a walk beside one. My buddy likes it because he can trot when he feels like it... I can not! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Attachments

• mysidekick.jpg
    mysidekick.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back