HDR Hot Rod Photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpectreBoy

I don't know how many of you are familar with HDR photos (I think it stands for High Dynamic Range). You have to have a digital slr that will shoot in the raw format and a certain photoshop program. You take one pic under exposed, one right on, and one over exposed, then the program combines them and you get these type of results. You can alter the settings and make them look cartoonish or neatly detailed. I don't have a slr digital yet, so I stole these off a Ford site that I visit, I'll post a link to the thread if you need to see a gob of them, Enjoy!!!

RatRod.jpg

bandonshowshine133hdrcoxn6.jpg

bandonshowshine213hdr10rm5.jpg

graffitiweekend08217hdrga4.jpg

Last edited:
Not trying to hijack the thread but this got me to try the hdr. This is my first try, I just picked out a pic I had its not as good as the others posted but it will get me going in the right direction

The Good-Guys show is this weekend, should give me lots to work on. And the plus being I can do this within my camera so I can see what it will look like on the spot. And can tweak it a bit more in ps. Thanks for posting this thread. Cool:D

Attachments

• hdrmerc.jpg
    hdrmerc.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back