headliner pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jensen

working on my 59 edsel headliner was shot putting new carpet in took out headliner so will not have mess on new carpet any ideas on making my own headliner. got it running good put new headlight buckets in rebuilt generator-- rebuilt carb--- patched up the floor boards any ideas on headliner

Attachments

• DSCF0030.jpg
    DSCF0030.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCF0029.jpg
    DSCF0029.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 16
Cool Edsel! I posted this pic in another thread the other day, don't know if you'd like anything like this or not:confused: Would take a few more plates to do your 'Big boat':D
Rat_Rod_interior_by_zentraveler.jpg

Keep us posted!

working on my 59 edsel headliner was shot putting new carpet in took out headliner so will not have mess on new carpet any ideas on making my own headliner. got it running good put new headlight buckets in rebuilt generator-- rebuilt carb--- patched up the floor boards any ideas on headliner

That is cool. My Father had a 58 edsel.I wish I had it now.[P[;):cool:

headliner

friend of mine has a edsel has a nice headliner in it dont know the best way to take it out. i know it goes under window seal i know you have to take off all the trim off .anybody ever do this[S

headliner

ya thanks around 200.00 maybe i will just paint it. have to be a better way to do it:confused:

headliner

ya i like the mexican blanket look just have to find a way to make them stay up there the old head liner was held up with bows [S

Can you run a sewing machine? Use the old liner for a pattern, most fabric stores have a large selection. A lot of the drapery material is about the right weight. Short of the long pockets that are sewn across the fabric panels for the steel wire bows, not a lot of other stuff to sew up. Quite often the inner sail panels are seperate from the ceiling section.

Latest posts

Back