Hell-o from NE TN mountains

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hemiram04

Found the site through a member here, Timbo. Been into cars since I could build models. Hot rods Rat rods, customs, VW's,muscle cars, you name it. I'm married to a great lady who puts up with me dragging things home, so very luck there. Have three great sons, one of which has my itch for messing with cars so I have a partner in crime so to speak.
Right now he has an 83 BMW 320i he pulled out of a barn and is getting it up and running taking up my space in the garage.
I want to build me a rat rod as soon as I can get room. Started collecting parts, and picked up a 33 Ford frame (or so I was told thats the year?) and am looking at an 40's Dodge cab. Want to run an old 225 slant six with auto trans to just be an enjoyable driver.
Anyway thats about it, plan on picking your brains to keep me on track as things move on. First order is to have the frame media blasted to see what I have to work with........... thanks all :)

Latest posts

Back