Hello from Cudahy, WI

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

low dawg

Hello all, I am brand new to RRR...I hope I have finally found a site that my rod is welcome. After a disasterous first post on another "rat rod" site I found that my rat rod was to "new" for their site...so I quit them and found RRR...My son and I are building a rat rod out of an '82 S-10 pick up truck...It sure aint no show machine but its VERY unique and we think its pretty darn cool...I am looking for tech tips and advice from those who subscribe to a similar passion..."buildin cool stuff for hardly no money"

Attachments

• hot rod.jpg
    hot rod.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 19
perfect

just perfect for this site, they ain't to picky(they let me be here[ddev)

l like the father/son builds, make sure he knows ya love him everyday,

Later :cool:

Thanks guys, I will post more pics on the pics forum once I get a little more familiar with the site...I have them from start to where I am now and I will put in a bit of a bio on the build...thanks again!

Hello from Michigan...

No problems with the build here!! Gotta work on the size of the pic's....the old eyes ain't what they used to be......LOL...looks good from here...

Attachments

• eye in mag.jpg
    eye in mag.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 3
Don't Worry

We enjoy helping one another here so got ?'s we might have the answer if not we can find it for you. enjoy the site. [cl [cl [cl

Welcome to RRR

Never concern yourself about the ride you are working on or have. We like them all. Uniqueness is king. Ask all the questions you like and someone will answer. Just keep on building. So far the S10 looks cool. Steve

Latest posts

Back