Hello from louisiana

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jvlonglois

New to the whole hot rod scene always been a 4x4 until I went to rats& tats in Gulfport now I'm hooked jus lookin to learn a Lil bit more about it

Welcome from the big pond! Careful because once you've been infected with rat disease there's no known cure! :eek:

Toad

I was some wat kicked out of "some hot rod " forum for callin there rusted out 36 ford a rat aprently it's called a traditional hot rod wat a bunch of douches

Welcome to RRR! We're very laid back here. The HAMB is full of info and a lot of the guys on RRR are also on there too. They ain't too kind to newbs though.

Welcome to a killer place
We are more laid back than the other forums
Most of the time a new person has to learn terminologies to interact with the others but, we can't read here (well most of us :D) so we mainly look at the pics [P
If you have any post them or we'll sick the hounds on ya [ddd

Welcome to RRR, these aer a great bunch of guys and gals with a ton of knowledge and with a lot of respect for each other, which is a welcome change of pace from some of the other boards...

Kewl another one from Louisiana. I am from the lafayette area. Where are you from?
Like you I was real heavy into the 4x4 scene ( rockcrawling ). I am kinda started on my rod and then moved into a new house. Now I am just about to start on it again and I will start a build thread here on my 27' Roadster project.
Welcome to the site. You will find alot of knowledge here.

Latest posts

Back