hello from morelia michoacan MEXICO!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misens

Hello everybody!!

firts than anything i want to say sorry about my english 'cause i'm not so good
and second, i want to introduce myself, i've been visiting this forum for a few weeks a go and i find amazing the things you do,it's a pity not to find vehicles like that in mexico .

by the way i have a '74 ford maverick i have this car for about 6 year, i can't finish the car 'cause the money isn't enough but i hope to some day finish it

well it's all for the moment and thank's to everyone.

greetins

Welcome!

Misens,
Wecome to the triple R. Believe me, we've all driven cars that weren't finished. Like right now! Post a picture when you get a chance, we'd love to see your car.

Beercan

thank's for all ..

let me have some time and i take a few pic's of mi maverick see you soon

Welcome to the forum,I hope you can finish your maverick sometime soon.Unfortunatly the money is always needed for other stuff first,the cars just get the little bit thats left,but just do a little at a time, find some good deals on what you need and before you know it,your car will be on the road.

thank's guys, will keep you posted, i was looking for a few pic's but i don't find them

see you..

Hola Misens, como esta usted.
Don't worry your English is way better than my Spanish.
Mi hombre es Darrell

Not knowing where Morelia was in Mexico, I googled for photos and got this.
http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&sa=N&tab=li&q=morelia+michoacan+MEXICO

Your town looks very beautiful Misens.

morelia_landscape.jpg

Morelia, Michoacan

Morelia is the capital of the state of Michoacan and was listed as a World Heritage site in 1991 for its urban planning and magnificent architecture. Over 200 historic buildings, all in the region's characteristic pink stone, reflect the town's architectural history. Morelia has a well-earned reputation as a regional cultural center that still preserves its structures constructed between the 16th and 19th centuries.

Known as "the aristocrat of colonial cities," Morelia has pleasant weather year-round and is a great destination for those interested in Mexico's history and culture.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back