Hey folks just a quik intro

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rear pan is....

65 corvair.

Sorry for delay, been tracking down parts and came across a 47 sedan yesterday....so I have a few parts and another frame. It'll be weeks before it sees the light of day. The barn floor is in poor shape at the entrance to the sliding doors and foundation has caved in. I removed all the front sheetmetal to lighten the load and will need to go back and pull the doors and install 3 aired up tires/wheels. I was mostly interested in the frame and front sheetmetal, just might add sheet metal to a 40's diamond t cab. I'll have a few pics when camera thaws and the batteries charge back up. Anyone have a 46-48 grill....only pc missing I think.

I also asking that anyone w a 38 thru 40 ford sedan contact me. The body of 38 has no floor and before I lift it off the frame I would like to have a few measurements so I can weld a few support bars to keep from warping/buckling the near perfect roof. Measurement areas are from door post to door post at the lock mech. And then the area where the front door has the stop mechanism.

thanks bill

Latest posts

Back