How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you waiting till they invent a new LED HID plasma light bulb ? :D[ddev[ddd[ddev
* stir stir* hehe

Really?!? 1956? Did they have electric lights way back then? I thought oil lamps were still in use. So how did you change the wick in one of those?[ddd

Sorry Don...I was only concieved in 56 and didn't join the real world until 1957 but I figured maybe I could "stir the pot" a little:D

Ron,
you were fine until you went off topic. This thread's about light bulbs. You have to put this in the 4 year old pot thread. :D

And then you get the guys who do not know how to use commas and periods and who ramble off on a long rant about the virtues of one light bulb over another and who really don't know a thing about light bulbs in the first place yet they act like they are the only people who have ever owned or screwed in a light bulb but worse they even think having to change a light bulb is beneath their skill level so they get their wife to do it for them or they recruit one of their kids to do it which is very dangerous since the kids are too young to know the dangers

Don't those people drive you nuts ? :D:D

Don

And then you get the guys who do not know how to use commas and periods and who ramble off on a long rant about the virtues of one light bulb over another and who really don't know a thing about light bulbs in the first place yet they act like they are the only people who have ever owned or screwed in a light bulb but worse they even think having to change a light bulb is beneath their skill level so they get their wife to do it for them or they recruit one of their kids to do it which is very dangerous since the kids are too young to know the dangers

Don't those people drive you nuts ? :D:D

Don

Or the ones who overuse exclamation points!!!:D

Smart Rat Rodders would just light candles and wait for a hamber to change bulbs
stirthepot.gif

Last edited:
what hapened sarge, is someone "hijacked" our lightbulb thread...;)

...apparently they need to start a new thread about candles now... or find that thread on candles and oil lamps from 1956 and "resurrect it"[ddd[ddd

Latest posts

Back