How's she goin'?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screw

Hi there everybody. I'm new to this site. Stumbled upon it whilest looking at all the cool Rat Rods online one day and thought this would be a great site to join because I hope to, very soon, be building my first Rat Rod. I'm NOT a car builder, but I am a Tinbasher [;) and am fairly wrench savy AND I've got a MECHANIC buddy who can't wait for me to get started. We are going out this weekend to scope out a few BUSH BUGGYS we've spotted here and there. I found a nice 37 Ford p/u sadly rotting away beside some dudes house but he wants a fortune, for what ya get, it's not worth the 6500 bucks he's asking. So the search will continue. Right now I drive a Beautiful 1954 ,Canadian built, Pontiac Chieftain 2 dr. sedan. He's got a 305 w/ a 350 tranny, .373 gears and other than the motor,tranny,paint and brakes, the car is all original and in excellent shape. but, I REEEALLYY want a RAT ROD in my garage!! [dr Anyway, Thanks for the welcome and you will be hearing from me hopefully soon. Take care and keep the rusty side up!

Attachments

• DSC00524.jpg
    DSC00524.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 12
welcome to RRR that is a fine ride keep looking you'll find one if you're willing to ship i'll be glad to help I'm pretty good at diggin' up bones:D

Hey Screw, welcome to the best site anywhere...Plenty of knowledge and just the best group of people around!.[cl..I remember you from another site that will remain nameless! You came up with some good info..CR:D

Thanks alot for the welcome folks. I can't wait to start on a Rat Rod and I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions and by the look of this site, I should easily be finding all the answers I'll need. Great to be here.[cl

Latest posts

Back