I didn't win at powerball but

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GJunktionMike

Something's wrong with that boy!
Miriam Lejonvarn just emailed me and is donating $500,000.00 to me. Between this and my 2 million in South African holdings I'm waiting on I'll be a rich man. Now all I have to do is convince one or the other to send 30k to the other one to release my funds:D

I'm still in that winners circle..I aint checked muh numbers yet.

when the powerball lotttery jackpot goes to 1 billion... people don't lose faith in the lottery...they lose faith in the dollar :eek:

Yep a man with a plan, I have a email address set up just for avoiding this type of scam. I emailed each one back and gave each one the others email address saying it is the email to my personal accountant and to get in contact with him, and he would be happy to make the funds available. Not sure if I could get in trouble for doing this, but what fun. I do this through a gmail account off a prepaid phone that I have no ties to.

Yep a man with a plan, I have a email address set up just for avoiding this type of scam. I emailed each one back and gave each one the others email address saying it is the email to my personal accountant and to get in contact with him, and he would be happy to make the funds available. Not sure if I could get in trouble for doing this, but what fun. I do this through a gmail account off a prepaid phone that I have no ties to.

That is genius! :D I'm going to have to do that.

There is some people who scam scammers this one is a bit long winded i havnt read it all but
http://www.419eater.com/html/okorie.htm

There is a group who were calling them self the Holy order of the Bison
this is the page http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20089&highlight=scammer but you need to sign up to view it but its worth it this is what they got one to do
finalpicture.jpg

on a side note Mr GJ it looks like your doing very well for yourself ,if you would just like to make an investment in my business i can double your money in just 4 hours ,all you need to do is send me $450000 with in 2 hours to get this one off deal .

That was so good stuff

on a side note Mr GJ it looks like your doing very well for yourself ,if you would just like to make an investment in my business i can double your money in just 4 hours ,all you need to do is send me $450000 with in 2 hours to get this one off deal .

I'll be getting my accountants email to you. He would be happy to release the funds.:D

Latest posts

Back