I'll have a big announcement tomorrow! Any1 wanna guess?!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on a budget. I'll have to cancel my subscription to Pimp Daddy Rice, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

Can you clue us in on the title? Count me in whatever it is. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm on a budget. I'll have to cancel my subscription to Pimp Daddy Rice, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

Can you clue us in on the title? Count me in whatever it is.

I'm gonna go out on a limb an guess he's gonna call it "Cars-N-Stuff"? Or maybe Rat Rods Rule....

Late to the Party

Congrats Trip! What a GREAT idea. Count me in on the ground floor with the other guys. Can't wait to see the first edition. It is a really big incentive for some of us to get move'n on our projects. Ha !!!

You know, Tripper, one of my very favorite hot rod magazines of all time was Hot Rod Mechanix, that Tex Smith put out. It was a grass roots, folksy kind of magazine and it featured cars and articles regular guys could relate to. I think he found it hard to compete with the big boys of printing and eventually closed his doors, but I still have a bunch of them and love reading them today.

I think you are on the right track with this one, and you can be sure all of us who you have so graciously footed the bill for on RRR for so long will be only too happy to subscribe. Just let us know where and when.

Don

I'm in on this all the way [cl :D [P
No problem prepaying for an annual subscript :)
Or, No hay problema, pagar por adelantado por una suscripción anual :eek:

Ya know, Bob, every great magazine has to have pinups, so maybe you can kill two birds with one stone ! :D

Don

illustration-cats-pin-ups.jpg

Hummm... wonder if they had a guy that comes in & evaluates old hot rod books?! [ddd:D[S:eek:

Rat Rod Mod
A buddy who is an expert in rat rod magazines no doubt. "This could be worth $2000-$2500 on auction",
Well I can give you $20, it has been read before and has a little smudge here and drool marks on some of the pictures.

Here we go....Don hijacks the thread with cat pics...Didn't we just do this?[ddd[ddd

1239451231558.jpg

[ddd[ddd[ddd[ddd[ddd

So when can we expect to see the first issues? I would also like to pre-pay for the paper issues. I love rat mags and there aren't many out there to choose from.

Paypal ready.......

Latest posts

Back