It hurts to get old

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I-R-POPS

''Rusty Mopar Slacker''
So sore this this AM that I can hardly move. I used to be able to do
this kind of stuff all day, everyday. Don't know what happened.
My RV barn was too short for Motor Home so I decided I'd extend it.
Got the frame work almost done yesterday.

A few pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1178 (1000x667).jpg
    IMG_1178 (1000x667).jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1184 (1000x667).jpg
    IMG_1184 (1000x667).jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1200 (1000x667).jpg
    IMG_1200 (1000x667).jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1202 (1000x667).jpg
    IMG_1202 (1000x667).jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 45
looks good!
yep
i turned 51 today and am hobbling around all sore
and i didnt even DO anything!
frikinfrakin arthur-itis

looks good!
yep
i turned 51 today and am hobbling around all sore
and i didnt even DO anything!
frikinfrakin arthur-itis

i know how that works, i have that stuff in both knees, by the way happy b-day, i'll be 53 monday.

hager

same with me, as sammy hager says "what used ta take two hours, now takes all day"

probably going to be sore for the next few days, luckily l have help. we need to move a bunch of things in the yard so l can get some good pics of the 1966 chevelle l am selling, ain't looking foreward to to moving all the stuff in the way, but gotta do it so l have good clear pics.

Later :cool:

Last edited:
Regardless of all the bitching, the alternative really sux! Remember when we used to dive into a project knowing it was gonna be fun? Now we dive into a project knowing how long it will hurt and we still have fun! Congrats to all who are still carrying on...

getting old

Something to look foward to. Those golden years are a bunch of crap! Lay something down your useing takes 6 or 9 min. to find it. But i'm still kicking. Just not as high.

bigrat .. I can run to town to get something , and come back home and didnt get half the stuff that I had to go to town for to begin with .. and laying something down and 1 min, later got to pick it up and its gone !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 min. later you find it where you left it . but it wasnt where you thought you left it ... uggggg!!!!!

Sam_Fear "I was gonna come get ya, but I can't find my keys... [S"

a little oldtimer's disease there Sam;)

it's fun having alzheimer's, ya can hide you're own easter eggs, new job everday, meet new people all the time, new house every couple of days and a new wife every time ya wake up[ddd

Later :cool:

I had a physical a couple of weeks ago. Got a call from the Doc a few days later and he said to stop my cholesterol meds. Blood test showed my muscles were deteriorating from it. I stopped taking them right away and I feel better already.

Blue

Latest posts

Back