Its amazeing

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SELLERS better watch paypal because the scammer can get your parts and there money back also very easy. ask me how i know !!!!!!! if you do use paypal NEVER leave any money in your paypal account EVER.........

The person who did come to get it came 2 hours late, and did exactly what I asked them not to do, come after 7:30pm and don't ring the door bell. We have a 3 month old that goes to bed at 7:30, they said they;d be there at 7:00 showed up just after 9:00pm and rang the door bell like three times, which sent the dog over the edge and woke the kid up.

That's when I would have introduced him to my best friend, Mr Glock! Never found anyone interested in arguing with him, ever! :D

Beercan

A few weeks ago I was trying to give away an older Sony 27" TV. Figured it wasnt worth money to me, and if anyone could make use of it and saved it from a landfill it was good by me. I had probably 20 people contact me asking if I would deliver(some over an hour away), or meet them halfway. I also had 4 different people say I will be there at this time and never showed. The person who did come to get it came 2 hours late, and did exactly what I asked them not to do, come after 7:30pm and don't ring the door bell. We have a 3 month old that goes to bed at 7:30, they said they;d be there at 7:00 showed up just after 9:00pm and rang the door bell like three times, which sent the dog over the edge and woke the kid up... and then expects me to carry it to his truck.

Should have let the dog answer the door!:D....CR

Swap Meets are best. eBay & Paypal (owned by eBay) are greedy and CL is a scammers paradise.

Latest posts

Back