Jesse James & Kat Von D are engaged!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't get me drunk enough

My buds tried to get me tatoo'd while in the Army..... never got that drunk.... (as far as I can remember) .... nope.. no tat's.. must never have gotten that drunk.... funny how the memory plays tricks after 59....lol

The fact this thread got started and is still going kinda concerns me.... :D

The first shows where Jesse, OCC, etc. were building, before the popularity were very good TV. Kinda like Dirty Jobs, Biker Build Off, and some others - real people trying to make a living. I get hooked into 'How It's Made' if I am flipping channels....

The fact this thread got started and is still going kinda concerns me.... :D

The first shows where Jesse, OCC, etc. were building, before the popularity were very good TV. Kinda like Dirty Jobs, Biker Build Off, and some others - real people trying to make a living. I get hooked into 'How It's Made' if I am flipping channels....

How it's made and Modern Marvels.

lol i was watching how its made sittin in the hosp and the nurses all got hooked on it

I've worked with "Big Swagg" the announcer for Monster Garage a few times and he said Jessie was very difficult to work with & even more so towards the end of the show.

I think that is probably true, he seems to have a very dark side. If you ever watched any of the shows, if someone dared to have a different opinion or question him on anything you could see him start to brood and his mood would change to become pretty ugly. He could make all the bad remarks he wanted about the other team members but Heaven forbid if they should say something back. Not a very nice guy overall, IMO. He just felt he was better than anyone else and is very immature to boot.

Like most of you, I watched the show hoping to catch something fabrication oriented that would be cool to see, so I put up with his Holier than Thou attitude, but really lost respect for him when he crushed that Anglia. That was uncalled for. He's not on my list of people I would want to have a beer with.

Don

well i add my two cents i think JJ was ok at first with the monster garage but like don said he flip in to a first class A$$ i never ever seen any thing he did on the monster show that put him any were on the top of my king of fab man list . i know guys that blow him away . i have fix some of his over rated bike stuff .i will give him one thing some of this metal work is good . funny he never did much on the old chevy? welding a bike gas tank up is not like in the middle of a hood or roof of a car or truck welding and hamming and welding .if he was hot stuff why could he not do the leading :D i really lost any thing i did have for him when they flatten the anglia. after building two anglias from scrap and rust .seeing them wreck that one blew my mind ,funny thing is i know guys that are very good at what they do and are dirt poor. maybe JJ sold his sole to the devil [ddd as for the women he likes i think sandra is a sweety . he was a dipstick for dumping on here .as for kat she ok sandra seam s like the girl next door go any were hang out and be cool with that ?maybe not ? if she done with the bad boys . i could be available[dr hell if she built me a shop she could keep me on a short leash[;)

Last edited:
As for Jesse, it looks like he is selling off all of his stuff. Closed the shop, selling his 54 Chev, and his taildragger 36, plus his custom made powerhammer and other tools are on Ebay. Not sure what's up with all that, but maybe he is going to become a Monk and is giving up all his worldly possessions.

Don

Last edited:
We hear about women complaining that men nowadays are afraid of commitment. (like buying them a house). It's a fact that male gonads are shrinking so probably males are finally starting to think more reasonably. (with their brains).

True story, I had a girl call me to break it off with me, her reason "Cause you have no assets" I told her my ass sets on the couch everyday watching Jerry Springer & smoking pot while hers was going to work[cl & if you want security buy a Pitbull[cl OK so the pot thing was a lie but sounded funny at the time

I don't think you guys want to go there, you will miss out on a lot of very good professional advice in the future if you do. Just sayin'.

Don

I agree Don. I have read pats advice on forums elsewhere. Just laughing at willows textng type message after his thread about his daughter.....sorry pat. No intention of making fun of you. Im typing on my phone because my computer is down and I seemed to have loaded my wifes laptop with viruses! She's still mad about that! So I apologize for any spelling errors as I can barely see the letters on this thing ... CR

water seeks it's own level

sandra is worth 300 million to 450 million read the story nikki stix wrote about von d when i first watched i thought jesse might be wrapped alright wrong he is wrapped at all he could've had it made:(:(

free-scared-smileys-398.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back