Just foolin' around with Photoshop!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dig this kool chopper... now here's some forks!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Attachments

• megafrontHarley.jpg
    megafrontHarley.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 71
That's cool Tripper! Makes it look like a Tim Burton model! What Filter did you use on that? Actually what version of PS do you have?

Hudson Street Rod by Mike Rogers 303, on Flickr

Composite photo using Hudson street rod from Castle Rock Cruise In car show and abondoned warehouse from lower downtown Denver near Coors Field.

Warehouse & Car are both three exposure Photomatix HDR images with additional work done in PS CS4 with Topaz Adjust 4 & Topaz Denoise 5.

Masking done with Topaz Remask.

Additional work was done to replace side rear window to get rid of sign reflections, deleted open passenger side door, and modified front glass to show building behind.

Me Chevelle!

Did a lil work on the picture of my Chevelle by an old deserted building on the Texas coast!

BoB

Attachments

• ChevChurchSt.jpg
    ChevChurchSt.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 69
Thanks guys... been go'n through some of my old fotos & thought I'd post a few of my fav's to this old thread! :eek:

BoB

Attachments

• Crossed.jpg
    Crossed.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 59
I really like the effect on the "Crossed" front end shot. That could make a nice event poster or magazine cover, very artsy fartsy!

Latest posts

Back