Laughed until I fell over..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadRATT

I only caught a quick second of the Jesse James interview...what a JOKE that moron is.CRYING..?!?!?!? Like a little girl...I never did like him and now I REALLY think he is the lowest scum bag ever.What a waste of human flesh.I wonder how long he would have kept going on cheating if he wouldnt have got caught..? What a loser,and a punk.I hope Sandra kicked him in his groin when she found out.

I only caught a quick second of the Jesse James interview...what a JOKE that moron is.CRYING..?!?!?!? Like a little girl...I never did like him and now I REALLY think he is the lowest scum bag ever.What a waste of human flesh.I wonder how long he would have kept going on cheating if he wouldnt have got caught..? What a loser,and a punk.I hope Sandra kicked him in his groin when she found out.

I saw a little bit too and had to change the channel! I thought he was sort of a cool guy, doing it his own way and all but when I saw him crying like a little baby over Sandra Bullock, give me a break LOSER! [S

Rattler

He always came across as seriously arrogant to me. I used to watch Monster Garage until he crushed the Anglia, that did it for me. I can't believe he is crying over something that is his own fault. This is hopefully a learning experience for him and he will become a better man. What a stupid thing to do, cheat on Sandra Bullock. I hope she kicked him in the "bullocks"

He always came across as an arrogant self centered guy to me too, and I also lost it for that show when they crushed the Anglia. No true car guy would ever let that happen, we love all steel too much for that to happen. I know some will say that is his TV persona, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to look beyond that and see how the guy is inside.

Yep, he blew it with Sandra, but I have to wonder about her too. What did she expect? Here were two people from totally different worlds, and aside from all that "opposites attract" stuff, it seemed like the most odd couple I have ever seen. Even those pictures of him in a tux at the award shows showed he was way out of his league and element. All these women are attracted to the bad boys and then they wonder why they stay bad.:confused:

I watched the interview Howard Stern had with that Bombshell McGee chick. She was in it only for the sex and excitement and has zero sympathy for Jesse. You play with fire, you're gonna get burned. I too hope Sandra gets away from that loser and gets her life back on track.

As for the crying part, I have no problem with that. H***, I cried a lot when my Wife and I split, and have done it for many other reasons, like the death of a pet. That is the one human thing I think he has done, and maybe, just maybe is a real emotion now that he realizes his screwup. I don't think it makes him less of a man, might even be a sign that somewhere in there is a man who will start learning some lessons about how life really works.

Don

Last edited:
I would have cried too if I lost Sandra Bullock! But it was his own stooooopid fault.

wow- six "O" stupid -- that's really stoopid:D

but if there ever was a case for it this is it--cheatin on Sandra that way.....

let him cry himself to sleep with another "biker chick"
(no offense to biker chicks -they may not find him as attractive now that he's shown his softer side);)

I've got to agree with Don. What on earth did she see in him? They are from opposite ends of the world! Sometimes you lose something before you realize how much it means to you and unfortunately that happened to him....CR

Sandra has a house in Austin and friends of mine say she's know there as being nuttier that a ever lovin' fruit cake! She wanted a bad boy, she got one! Both are nuts!

Toad

I'd cry too if Sanda took a stroll on me. Like the coolest chick ever and she's gone.
I've been up and down on my opinion of JJ. I do know he's one talented dude and the fact he got tired of the BS drama on Monster Garage and couldn't wait for the contract to end, that raised my opinion of him, then when he snagged SB his stock took a jump. Cheating on her sunk it to a new low though. He ain't a god, just a person and peoiple tend to screw up. I'd still hang with him if I had a chance.

He's just try'n 2 save his meal ticket & probably thinks the chicks will dig his sensitive side! [S

BoB

Latest posts

Back