Let's see those Rat Rod Videos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a video my son took with his gopro. I had no idea he was doing it, till he showed me later. I think it was right after I had just finished installing the Buick drums of the car.

Here is a video my son took with his gopro. I had no idea he was doing it, till he showed me later. I think it was right after I had just finished installing the Buick drums of the car.

Darn those kids and their pesky gadgets! [P
That is one SWEET car you have! Nice work! [cl

Your next project should be a little motorized scooter with a go pro mount for your son so he can get some nice smooth shots around the car :)

I'm thinking a mount up high, above his head, that he can rotate 360* by use of a handle down by his hands. Make the cart electric so the sound is minimal.
Then you can idle down the street, he can ride beside you, move up to be in front of you, steer over to the other side of the car, then scoot to behind you, all while rotating the go pro slowly to keep you in his field of view :D

Edit: OH! And the last few frames should be of him behind you, and you taking off into the sunset, leaving him in the dust :)

:eek: Holy dreadlocks Wendle, look out you're on the wrong side of the road! :D
Cool vids, haven't heard from you in a while.........still driving the truck regularly? Have you been working any on the Desoto? :cool:

I actually sold the Dodge back to my friend that I originally bought the body off, which is kinda cool I suppose. Keeping it in the family in a way...
He gave me half the money about 6 months ago, but he's too scared to tell his wife and pick it up, so yeah, I'm still driving it regularly :)

I've done a little on the Desoto, I've been very starved of time the last 6 months, but all the rust is cut out and most of it is filled back in.

My eldest (who was born when I was still building the Dodge) starts pre-school in February, so that will give me a few hours in the garage every Monday and Tuesday to get back into it...

Well this is how mine left the workshop i built it in ..ignore the grind into reverse it has the worst 4 speed box probably in the world, definitely the worst in England you could move the stick but the gear it would select was always an interesting mystery.

Sadly i sold it last year i wasn't using it much and thought i would let someone else enjoy it, I used the money to fund my trip to Vegas to get married and honeymoon around California ....man you have it SO SO much better on the car front BIG v8 rumbles everywhere i went its like music everywhere haha.

1934 standard 10 with rover 3.5 V8 engine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0LVTeKaGKM&feature=player_detailpage

Latest posts

Back