Light at the end of Winter's tunnel!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Staff member
Admin
After freezin' our bootys off this Winter... the weather turned like Spring today so Mrs Tripper & I pulled out our '62 Nova ragtop, charged the battery, did a few lil adjustments & headed out for a cruise with the top down. I know there's still a few weeks B4 the coldness is behind us but it sure felt good today! Can't wait til the baby leaves start poppin' out on all the trees but really can't wait til car show season starts up again!!! [dr

BoB

I can't wait either Mr. Tripper! Started warming up here a bit over the weekend then it snowed last night!:mad: When the buds start popping on the trees, my whole disposition changes...Yeah!!!!!!:D

Rained all night here..... melted off most of the snow that has been on the ground since November. The mud is a foot deep.... more or less.

I hope our forecast is correct and this is the last of the crazy cold weather. Extended forecast shows temps in the 30s at the end of the week and into next week. [clThat will feel like spring after all the below zero stuff weve had forever.
Good to hear the Trippers had a good cruise

Well... back to freezin' today & tomorrow then back to Spring! Krazzzzzzzzy!!! [S

BoB

Latest posts

Back