Link to an interesting project "How to Make a Crown Vic Into a Sports Car"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't remember exactly where I saw it but there's a club somewhere and it revolves around ex cop Crown Vic's. The members buy em' at police auctions and then they have organized races on a road course. It looked pretty cool. Apparently they're pretty fast and handle quite well for a boat.

Cool! My boy uses Crown Vic Front Ends in the Ford F100's that he builds

"Ford F100's " How many has he built? I like '53's

Attachments

• f100.JPG
    f100.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 0
Nice 53 Hans! His builds have been 62 to 66. He's on his 5th build which is a 60. He's young and full of energy like I used to be LOL. All in just 2 or so years.
Crown Vic Front End, Boxed Frame, Mustang SC Motor & Trans.
Here's a few Youtubes...

One more.... can't find YouTube

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 21-07-53 Travis Nichols (@travisnichols496) • Instagram photos and vi...png
    Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 21-07-53 Travis Nichols (@travisnichols496) • Instagram photos and vi...png
    943.9 KB · Views: 0
  • KIMG0020(3).JPG
    KIMG0020(3).JPG
    430.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image9.png
    image9.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Cletus McFarland uses Crown Vic’s in most of his Shenanigans at his race track. If I ever found myself available I’d actually watch one of his events…. Also, most of the General Lee stunt cars in recent years have been built out of crown Vic’s.

Nice 53 Hans! His builds have been 62 to 66. He's on his 5th build which is a 60. He's young and full of energy like I used to be LOL. All in just 2 or so years.
Crown Vic Front End, Boxed Frame, Mustang SC Motor & Trans.
Here's a few Youtubes...

Thanks for that. They are all beauties. 8^)

The crown Vic stubs are nice. But I find them too wide. I don't like the look of the wheels u have to run. The need some front lip to them. The narrowed fabricated center section we used on that Ford im doing add that back to them.

Some beautiful trucks though!!
Thanks for sharing

Latest posts

Back