Looking for an affordable car shipping price

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joetx

Happy father's day to all. Looking for some possible help. Just bought a '60 Impala. Couldn't stand it, been looking for one of these projects for a long time. Got this one very reasonable, but a long ways off from me. It's in Council Bluffs, Ia. and I'm in south Tx....Falfurrias. About 1000 miles north of me. I've moved a lot of cars in the past, I have a 2012 Dodge cummins one ton and a couple of trailers, so I could do it myself. I'm just older now and these past few years, I've found it easier to pay to have my stuff hauled to me.

I've posted on Uship and have had some offers. I've contacted other carriers that have hauled for me in the past. I'm waiting on the best deal I can get. I have a month to pick it up. It's a roller, no motor/trans. I'm in no hurry for it to get to my place. Previous owner is a car guy, works for a restoration shop and said he could help load.

That said, and after the long story, Just wondering if anyone might be coming from up north to Texas with an empty trailer that might be interested in hauling it down for some gas money and some cash???? If anyone is interested, PM me or call me at: 361-228-8100 Thanks, Joe.

s-l1600_zpsm5bfoqrm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Back