Love this site !

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackRat

Hi All,

Every time I do a google search lately it directs me to this site, and there are so many helpful pictures and so much great info I thought I better join in.

I have been working on a 1950 shoebox ford the past 3 years and recently got it done (well....done in my eyes anyway. :)) and a 1941 chevy 1/2 ton pick up just kinda fell in my lap, so....here we go again. I'm putting it on an S10 chassis and its my first chassis swap so some of the threads here have been a big help ! I'll get a couple pics up later, anyway, glad to be on the site !

BlackRat

Welcome

Hello, welcome to RRR..... it's a pretty nice place to hang out and we all will help just ask, we will answer !!! [P

Welcome aboard,Im doing a s10 swap also.I would love to have a custom frame with a sraight axle ect.,but I aint got the $.Good luck with your build

Hi,
Welcome from northern Alberta. I'm really looking forward to seeing your car pictures because I've been collecting shoeboxes for a while but I haven't started fixing any yet.
Keep on tinkering. L.B.

Frame swap

Hello and welcome. I will follow your progress. I am planning a 47 dodge pickup to s 98 blazer swap this spring my self...should be interesting...[cl

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 5
Aaaaa that's much better
Your shoe box look like it's in great shape
The ole pickup looks happy with it's nice smiling grille

Latest posts

Back