missouri is cold today!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breeder

WELL, im here, not that anyone cares!.:D
53 chevy belair
30 A coupe in the works...
65 fury moredoor daily
and a buch of other crap in my yard
live in northeast mo
and put on the RUST REVIVAL
check out our sites for more worthless info!
todd [breeder] reed.....the other white meat!

Sure we care...

Glad to be in the prescence of someone that does great things for the hobby like you do.

Glad to have you here.

thanks kids..nice ta be here...like i dont spent enough time on hot rod chat! i needed yet another one!:D ohh well, ill see my kids someday!:p

i see...no foul language on this board! got it! not a problem! ill try to keep my smart #$$ ness to a min then!;):) unless its another club member...thats really hard to resist! but ill do my best! promise! ill try and load pics here shortly....
todd:)

first and the crappiest one...:D my new daily...65 fury moredoor....pshopped from the hamb....i have everything to make it look like the pshop except nice weather and a shop!:rolleyes:

well, thats a goofy one my friend geoff from down under put clowns on! opps....but the cars the same, so ya get the idea! lol

Attachments

• breeder11.jpg
    breeder11.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 17
well, the coupe.....its gettin a frame built a a buddys place at the moment...
32 rails, chopped 2 and 1/2 inches, 283 w/ 3x2 setup, lake headers, blackwall fstones , 600 frts 700 rears.....52 desoto dash..etc....ill have better pics this winter at some time!

these are pics of how it looked when bought last year

Attachments

• pppp (1).jpg
    pppp (1).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 8
  • pppp (2).jpg
    pppp (2).jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 8
  • pppp (3).jpg
    pppp (3).jpg
    22 KB · Views: 7
and my 53....

Attachments

• qqqqq.JPG
    qqqqq.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 4
  • qqqqqq.JPG
    qqqqqq.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 4
  • ss.JPG
    ss.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 4
  • cccc.JPG
    cccc.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
gotta show off my kiddies!:)
us and gene winfield....

Attachments

• gabriel.JPG
    gabriel.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC05492.JPG
    DSC05492.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 7
  • genee.JPG
    genee.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 12
Very cool to get the kids in to something like this at an early age. Anything to keep them off the streets when they get older is always a good thing.

Hats off to you for making it happen.

now if they could just build frames, i could save a lot of money!!!!:D
well, if i ever get a darn shop built, they will be in it every chance they wanna be...thats a given!:)

or directed at me ... with me ? ... you got carte blanche !

Partial to the 53 ! ! ! Love that vintage Chevy.

i had a case of the carte blanche, but i got a shot....cleared right up!:D
yeah the ole girl looks good in pics, but its just fizzed paint and kinna rough.
plans this winter [yeah right] are to 350 combo her [as much as it pains me to lose the inliner!:( ] disc brakes, a few comfy things for the wifey like heat, air, signals, wipers.....lol...
my plan chaged to this when i realized the ole 235 couldnt haul my coupe on a dolly to shows that are far away...with my bad back, im not driven her that many miles....then my wife can have a ride, and i can have the coupe there!
later on, imma paint it suede orange {HOK]with flake ,shiney cream/tan top....with tan with orange piping interior....then, im takin it back from her!haha...she really like 56 fords, but the powerball hasnt hit yet so....we wait!

ohh, and i also have a 70 amx that dad bought new....if thats allowed to speak of on here!:eek:

Latest posts

Back