Model A airbag help

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris d

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok fellas I have a question regarding airbags for the rear of my 30 model A. I am kinga confussed on what bag i should use for the rear, some guys are tellin me to run a Firestone bag pn# F9000, and some other guys are sayin no. What is everyone using? I don't want the suspension to raise and lower at all I just want a nice ride with a set of bags.

Any and all help would be greatly helpfull

Cheers Chris

IMO if you don't want it to raise or lower, what's the point of bags? Bags give a much bouncier ride than normal springs. I'd just go with coils if I wanted a contant height. No leaks, no worries, can cut them down, add spacers, etc.

exactly what I thought when I read this, seems like a waste of money...thats the only down fall of bags, my ride quality is usualy pretty bouncy, defiantly cant ride at full lift or it looks like I have hydros going down the road my heads hitting the ceiling...and for leaks had that problem 2 days after I finished getting bagged, found one..still searching for the other leak...its fun to have but sort of a pain in the ass

Latest posts

Back