Movin On

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

35Mastr

Mastr Blastr
I think it may be time for me to ckeck out of here.I dont really have time to post as much as I would like because I spend most of my spare time in the shop and not here at the keyboard.Been here since the start.Its been a cool place to visit.I just dont think many enjoy my ride here due to the amount of feedback in most of my posts.Well its been an experience.

man i hate to see ya go i think you get alot of feed back on your stuff your work is killer

you dont have to be on rrr all the time just check in with us once in a while ya know with a update you dont have to totally be gone
if you really want to thats cool but......i vote for you to stay:D

I just dont think many enjoy my ride here due to the amount of feedback in most of my posts.Well its been an experience.

Mastr,
I think everyone has enjoyed u're build... I know I have! Sometimes people look but don't respond... don't take it personally... I think u're car rocks & love the work u've done to it!

BoB

Your kidding!

Mastr,
I enjoyed your car a lot! It was good to see you bring it up to date & I'm sure it will be a blast to drive for years to come. Thanks for sharing!

ISore

i lurk way more than i post but i love reading all the posts im gonna copy your firewall for my truck it looks clean mine has to go its all rusted out

I would really hate to see ya go Mastr. I really enjoyed watching the progress on your car. I would like to see more of it. You really should stick around. Remember, this site doesn't have near as many members yet as most of the others. I for one sure would like to see you stick around.

I would really hate to see ya go Mastr. I really enjoyed watching the progress on your car. I would like to see more of it. You really should stick around. Remember, this site doesn't have near as many members yet as most of the others. I for one sure would like to see you stick around.

What he said! I love your car!

Rattler

I vote for sticking around. I like seeing your fab work and your ride is cool. I lurk most of the time and only post if I have something positive to say. Funny, of all the guys I hang around with, I'm the only one interested in these sites. I find a lot of useful info and "how-to" pics. Since I'm not in the automotive field and strictly a hobbist, I have learned a lot.

Hang around a bit longer, Dude. I've enjoyed following the progress on your ride & have gotten some good ideas from your work.

Wait a min.
I went back and reviewed many of your posts.
Your a main player here.
I have recieved much from you, sorry I havnt told you so more often.

I do think you're on to something, working more in the shop and less on the keyboard, though. Thats what I should do.

Thanks for all your help.

Maddog

Everybody here always gets a lot out of your posts. Just do us a favor, focus on the car, take pics and post progress when you think about it.

I would hate to see you go for good.

That was a pretty uncool comment. Maybe he just wanted to say goodbye to the friends he has made over stay at the site?

Whoops... there it goes again!!!

I'm always surprised when people think they need to be unkind to people they don't *even* know. The S/V has been pressed into service & it appears Poncho62 got in the line of fire... so to speak! I always try to avoid collateral damage so please forgive if overspray got on anyones' car, truck, keyboard, boots or tender feelers! Kitty litter works just fine for soaking up most of the mess! That funky smell in the air... you're on your on!!! :D

Rat Rod Mod

George, I am one of the people who would miss you a lot around here. We were on other forums together and I like you on a couple of levels......first of all, you are always a Gentlman and a pleasure to deal with, and secondly, you know your stuff and have contributed tons of info and help to others, including me.

I, and most others belong to several forums because there is always a lull period on one or the other, so we surf around for entertainment. Being that RRR is new, it is growing, but that growth takes time. KB had a rapid influx of people, but look what it brought in..........an atmosphere that some of us found unpleasant and distasteful. Bob keeps a clean house here, and consequently the growth is slowed by that fact. Thank God he does that.

You and I are sort of in the same boat (or car :D) because neither of us build true rats, but the other members here are such nice people and diverse in their rides that they have made us feel at home. Also, although I now spend a lot of time on these forums, once my wheels are running I know I won't have the time to do it either........I'll be out scaring soccer Moms and some of the "Blue Hairs" here in Florida. :D

I think it was a nice gesture for you to post this and say goodbye to us. Some people see that as grandstanding, I do not. It is like moving away and not saying so long to some friends you have made.........we would be wondering why we hadn't heard from you.

Please drop in when you have time. Nice people are hard enough to find in this world. You would be missed sorely.

Don

Latest posts

Back