Murphy's Law in action!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roddguy1

So as most of you fellas already know, I opened up my new hotrod and customizing shop www.riotzcreations.com last Jan. Things have been going along very nicely, getting the name out there, going to shows, and working on some very interesting projects.

Ok, so now I'm at the point where I need more space because of the developing work load and perhaps even highering within the next 3 to 6 months. I'm presently working out of my business partners existing business, Mitek Fine Auto when 2000 sq. ft. becomes available right next door to us. We look at it. It all looks great, even comes with an industrial air compressor. We signed the lease proposal on Thursday afternoon.

So what do I go out and do Thursday night. I break my friggin ankle falling off my buddies ATV trailer three hours later. :eek:

Yeah, I can't believe it either. Is someone trying to tell me to slow down a bit. Fortunately it's not one of those turn your foot around backwards type breaks. Just took a hunk off the side of one of the bigger bones in there. So I'm in one of those new Air Boots instead of a cast. Much more comfortable.

Anyway, just make sure Murphy isn't listening when your busy making plans. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
sorry to hear about your unfortunate injury...

but sounds like you've got a good business opportunity going :cool:

is your old ford gonna be the shop truck?--you know with door lettering and all?

Been there and done that. Just when you think you know how it is all going to go. It all changes in the blink of an eye.
You'll be fine, just slow down a bit.... wait a minute, you will have to slow down won't you?

sorry to hear about your unfortunate injury...

but sounds like you've got a good business opportunity going :cool:

is your old ford gonna be the shop truck?--you know with door lettering and all?

Yeah, it's gonna be the official shop truck. :D I plan to have the doors sign painted as well. Just haven't figured out a logo I like yet. I suppose I should finish the truck though before I need to worry about that.

Been there and done that. Just when you think you know how it is all going to go. It all changes in the blink of an eye.
You'll be fine, just slow down a bit.... wait a minute, you will have to slow down won't you?

Yeah, I remember your back issue. Waaaaaay worser than my situation by far. Glad to see you made it through all that too. Your right, I won't be running any marathons any time soon. :rolleyes:

Thanks for letting me vent guys.

Sorry to hear about your ankle! Try to look on the bright side, it could have been a lot worse, at least you're walking around.:D..Good luck with the new biz...........CR

man i feel ya there,, fell 10ft this weekend off a ladder helping my sister and brother in law put a roof on!! to make a little money to pay bills! broke my ankle! :mad:,, now i cant do anything!

Latest posts

Back