My '42 Chevy pickup build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The things you miss when you haven't been on in a while. Your truck is BEAST! Lovin everything about it, can't wait to see it doin some donuts or something, keep up the awesome work!

Mac.

The things you miss when you haven't been on in a while. Your truck is BEAST! Lovin everything about it, can't wait to see it doin some donuts or something, keep up the awesome work!

Mac.

MAC!!! Yeah I amanxious to get out there and lay some rubber down!!!!!

Super coool!!!!

Had a little time tonight and went through your whole build so far[cl[cl:cool::cool:I really like what I see...Nice Job....what ever happened to the job situation?....I could use a bodyman painter...but you would have to move to the GREAT WHITE NORTH!!!!...Very COOOL LOOKIN TRUCK...can't wait to see the end result[cl[cl[cl

Had a little time tonight and went through your whole build so far[cl[cl:cool::cool:I really like what I see...Nice Job....what ever happened to the job situation?....I could use a bodyman painter...but you would have to move to the GREAT WHITE NORTH!!!!...Very COOOL LOOKIN TRUCK...can't wait to see the end result[cl[cl[cl

Right on thanx bro!! Yeah the job situation is not good here still lookin and there really ain't much to be had :( Hoping that when I get the '42 finished and get it out there that it will generate some work for me

That is a killer offer but I do't think the girlfriend would be very agreeable on that LOL can't really move since her boys dad is kind of a jerk :(

Got a buddy that builds some killer rides too and we would both love to get a shop goin and i think we may try here real soon

Hopefully that works out for you....Looks like you do great work....Yea nobody wants to move to the GREAT WHITE NORTH...THe land of PLENTY....plenty of wind,dust,BUGS:(,BUGS:(,BUGS:mad:,cold:eek:,snow:(....10 months of winter and 2 months of damm poor sleddin!.....but we are busy and have lots of work so some days you just have to comprimize....Good luck with your venture and I'll keep watchin your build[P[P...RF

Hopefully that works out for you....Looks like you do great work....Yea nobody wants to move to the GREAT WHITE NORTH...THe land of PLENTY....plenty of wind,dust,BUGS:(,BUGS:(,BUGS:mad:,cold:eek:,snow:(....10 months of winter and 2 months of damm poor sleddin!.....but we are busy and have lots of work so some days you just have to comprimize....Good luck with your venture and I'll keep watchin your build[P[P...RF

Thanx so much bro!! I really apreciate it!! And I will keep you in mind if things change for sure

Grille insert FINISHED!!!

A buddy of mine did the finishing touches on my grille insert for me and I got it back today so here are a cpl pics of it for you guys to check out ;)

Attachments

• Grille 1.jpg
    Grille 1.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Grille 2.jpg
    Grille 2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Back