My '42 Chevy pickup build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grille

A buddy of mine did the finishing touches on my grille insert for me and I got it back today so here are a cpl pics of it for you guys to check out ;)

love that grille how the insert held into the shell with panel bond or something else my shell is all painted and i need to do what u did any help would be helpfull thanks

love that grille how the insert held into the shell with panel bond or something else my shell is all painted and i need to do what u did any help would be helpfull thanks

No my grille shell had tabs on the inside that held the original bolts and I just replaed the old rusted ones with new bolts and the insert has sheet metal flanges I made to bolt it on. Do you have pics of your grille shell from the back side? if you do post them and let me see what you've got

Steering wheel

Well tried my hand at making my own steering wheel today and this is what I came up with let me know what ya think

Attachments

• Steering wheel 2.jpg
    Steering wheel 2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 90
  • Steering wheel 3.jpg
    Steering wheel 3.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
i am with you bro.
i just cant stand it.
it's been two years and i have been patient
but dog gonnit
the freakin thing is drivable RIGHT NOW!
it just needs a tiny bit of work.
it's killin me....

I know right!!! I am itchin to get this thing out on the streets but I wanna make sure it's all done right and done safely too!!

Latest posts

Back