My new 5 window coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiny1

Callin' him Tiny is like callin' Dirty Harry a bea
My new 30 model A 5 window. I know she is rough but i like a challenge. I hope one day it make a nice ride not sure i will ever fit in it but Its what I've always wanted :)

The funny thing about the deal was my buddy Ron and my wife went with me to look at the car. I knew before going the car was in rough shape i was looking at it i ask my buddy what he thought he seem to thank it was fixable I made the mistake of asking wife what she thought and Wham she told me she wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole! So i told the man it was sold and paid him and now its sit over in the corner of my shop waiting for me to find the wife a ten foot pole :D

Attachments

• 100_2696.jpg
    100_2696.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 100_2698.jpg
    100_2698.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 100_2699.jpg
    100_2699.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 100_2702.jpg
    100_2702.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 100_2701.jpg
    100_2701.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 112
My new 30 model A 5 window. I know she is rough but i like a challenge. I hope one day it make a nice ride not sure i will ever fit in it but Its what I've always wanted :)

The funny thing about the deal was my buddy Ron and my wife went with me to look at the car. I knew before going the car was in rough shape i was looking at it i ask my buddy what he thought he seem to thank it was fixable I made the mistake of asking wife what she thought and Wham she told me she wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole! So i told the man it was sold and paid him and now its sit over in the corner of my shop waiting for me to find the wife a ten foot pole :D

10 foot wont work has to be longer cause she said she wouldnt touch it WITH a ten foot pole! may i suggest a 10ft 1inche! LOL:D

There's plenty there to work with. Nice score Tiny1. From the looks of the rear wheel wells, it sat pretty low sometime in it's past. Congrats on getting the car you've always wanted. When does the build thread start?:)

Oh sure, I build a truck, you build a truck, ( you build another truck) I get a 5 window..... you get a 5 window.

I am really looking forward to which way you go on this one. (be sure and look at the 5 window in Gastricks last show coverage.)

Congatulations, I like it!

:)Thank's guys its going be at least a year before i can start on it. I'm working on Ron's 31 Buick right now.

lol Rev Tex Devlle I'll be on the look out for that extra Inch :D

LOL Bonehead I'm sorry but you do such great work its hard not to want one like Boneheads :)

I think I'm going in the direction of the red one in Gastrick's post

DUDE... how r u guys findin' all those beautiful cooupaz?!? Dang near impossible to find around here but I would love to score one... u lucky dog... Congrats!!! That's gonna make an awesome ride!

BoB

Thanks guys!! I can't wait to get started on it.

Tripper i was at a cruisin and a guy was talking to me about my truck and he asked me did i still have the front clip off my truck i told him yeah and he could have it if he wanted it so we exchanged phone numbers and he came back a little later an we were talking about his projects and he said he had too many.

I asked what all he had and when he got to the coupe i started foaming at the mouth and asked did he want to sale it he said yes. I had to wait a weeks before i could go look at it. A week of sleepless nights lol My wife is all excited about it now because i told her she could have the truck when i got the coupe finished.

Way to go Tiny!! My wife told me when I started on my truck "You can't polish a terd"! Then she came in the garage the other day looked at where I'm at with the build and said "Well maybe you can!!"" I'm sure your wife will turn around!!

Man I've been wanting a coupe since I was in 6th grade!! Wow that was a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago!! Guess I need to come visit your neck of the woods after my truck is done and go coupe hunting! lol I wonder if they make a tree stand for hunting coupe's!! lmao

Happy for ya Tiny!!

tiny1, With your skill and imagination the coupe will turn out great! Just make sure you leave room for yourself in there, big guy.:D

Thanks guys! bowatjr6969 thats the way my wife is she don't think they can be saved i already know what it looks like finished she can't see that far lol But she will work right beside me till its finished she is my A# 1 helper. I couldn't do it without her.

Bob I'm worried about that maybe when i get startedon it i want wanna quit working on it and i will loose a couple hundred pounds while building it. I'm pretty sure i want be able to chop it. I thought about adding 5 " in the back.
I hate to add too much in fear of it looking weird.

Tiny1, Great looking car! Do you have a deck lid? I might have one if you don't. I think the one I have is a rumble lid, did they make both? As a fellow "BIG GUY" myself I look at it like this, have you ever HAD to use the toilet in a camper? Well, there! Since it's the car you've always wanted, you'll fit just fine! Post me back on the lid!

Thanks guys Thunder1 i'll tell him.

1934lowboy thanks no i didnt get a deck lid.
LoL at the toilet in a camper I know just whatcha mean:D

nicely done

Hey Tiny its pat i met you at crusin 09 I had the 1963 C10 Rat good to see ya starting a new project do you know of any bodys for sale for a descent price 903-570-7873

Latest posts

Back