nastyrat from ohio.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nastyrat

I live in springfield ohio like to hang with the wife and little one's.shane syx is showing me how to pinstripe.I took over my grandpa's c.c. its clled hard times.he started it when he got back from wwII. he's dead now but his car club will live on.
scott(nastyrat):cool:

thanks.

thanks dude. there's not that many rat roders in springfield.its all musle cars and classic cars so tis hard to find someone thats in to rats here.

nastyrat the question is how do i become a member of your car club.Its cool you are keeping your grandpas club going.Ive seen some work by Syx i have freinds that had their bikes done by him,never made it to the shop yet but would like to soon.good to have more ohioans on here.:cool:

thanks dude.

nastyrat the question is how do i become a member of your car club.Its cool you are keeping your grandpas club going.Ive seen some work by Syx i have freinds that had their bikes done by him,never made it to the shop yet but would like to soon.good to have more ohioans on here.:cool:
we would like to get bigger are you in ohio?

Latest posts

Back