NC......

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigScott

Just introducing myself to the RRR forums. My is Scott - been in the Marine Corps for 18 years. Currently on deployment in Kuwait right now - returning home the end of March. I've been around the hot rod scene all my life....but just recently (last year) finished my 36 Chevy p/u. Prior to deployment, I finished building my 78 Yamie. I've got (1) project waiting for me when I return back home....it's a 64 Econoline p/u. I also just picked up a 72 Triumph.....couldn't pass up the killer deal. Here they are.....

1936 Chevy P/U
DSC_0012-2.jpg

1964 Econoline
41ea_12-1.jpg
getImage.jpg

1978 Yamie
008-1.jpg

1972 Triumph
mvc-053f-1.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome BigScott and I want to say thanks for serving our country. I myself am a Viet Nam vet.
Nice rides you got waiting on you dude.
What part of NC, Lexington area here.
Again welcome and God bless and protect ya.

Welcome!!!

BigScott,
Welcome to the forum... only have 3 things to say about u're rides... Love 'um, Love 'um, Love 'um!!! Look forward to seein' more pictures & what u're up to when u get back. We love old 100's & that should make a great scoot hauler! Be safe!!!

BoB

Welcome BigScott and I want to say thanks for serving our country. I myself am a Viet Nam vet.
Nice rides you got waiting on you dude.
What part of NC, Lexington area here.
Again welcome and God bless and protect ya.

Thanks Bro.......to have served our country, too!!!

My ex-gf's family lives in Lexington (Beck) not sure if you know her Dad. I'm stationed at Camp Lejeune - so Jacksonville is my home.

BigScott,
Welcome to the forum... only have 3 things to say about u're rides... Love 'um, Love 'um, Love 'um!!! Look forward to seein' more pictures & what u're up to when u get back. We love old 100's & that should make a great scoot hauler! Be safe!!!

BoB

I can't to get back and start on the 100.......always wanted one....and the best thing about it.........it'll be the only one around!!!

Thanks,
BigScott

I'll post a couple more pics...........

Here's a bike I built for my 13 yr old son - actually it started off as his sister's beach cruiser - until me and him CHOPPED it up :D
DSC_0012-1-1.jpg

A little smoke show
smoke-1-1.jpg

On the way to the SMOKEOUT - yes that's a custom built TILT trailer
Picture008-1-1-1.jpg

Welcome to the site. A bunch of cool toys you have there. I like your work, and your service as well, you should be proud of both.

Thanks for doing what you are doing for me, my family, and our country.
Nice looking trucks and bike. Should be great to be home again and messing with them. Welcome.

Very Cool....

Welcome to the site, Scott.
Awesome rides you have there, thanks for sharing.. :cool:
And thanks for your service, get home safely.. '22

Welcome to RRR, BigScott. Firstly, thanks for your service. I'm retired Army & have one son in the Army (currently in Iraq) & another in the Navy. You got some nice toys. Always loved those 100's. That Triumph's a sharpie too.

Welcome, And thanks for serving our country and come home safe.You have some real cool rides.

For some reason I thought you lived in the Santa Rosa area here in Ca.

Latest posts

Back