New from Wisconsin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-59

Hello,
My name is Tim. My car is a 59 LeSabre. Goals this winter are engine freshening, trans upgrade (st400), torque tube elimination and air suspension. I have 95% of the parts, a frame guy on retainer and money saved up. That's in pretty deep for me. Just here looking to share ideas and maybe connect with people locally (I'm in Eau Claire btw). Hope to have this thing back on the road this summer. Wish me luck.

What does a 59 LeSabre look like ? I dont remember of seeing one .. May have just didnt know it ... welcome from lower Al.

Thar she blows!

24nhdsj.jpg

Was perusing a copy of Street Rodder or something

like that....saw a full out 60 Buick convertible low rider...it was LOW and well done....but real shiny and full out custom.....but like the slant eye'd version better.....cool start on the build...Oh...and welcome to the RRR.....:D

Thanks everyone. Looking around this seems like a friendly place. I will be hanging around and mostly lurking but I'll post updates when things get done on the Buick.

Latest posts

Back